3D model viewer by Arty is the ultimate solution for live 3D model preview in the browser. It is working with .gltf model format.
More about GLTF – https://www.khronos.org/gltf
Our 3D model viewer is super fast and realistic, guaranteeing smooth performance. Once you install the viewer, you will need to provide path to where your model is hosted and then you will be able to use generated shortcode to place the model preview anywhere you’d like.
3D model web viewer by Arty is built on top of three.js, with cross-browser compatibility in mind. We perform thorough QA and make sure that the library is always up to date.
- 3D viewer custom dimensions (height and width)
- Background color
- Auto rotation speed
- Cast shadow
- Minimum and maximum zoom options
How to use
- Install 3D model web viewer plugin.
- Navigate to 3D Webviewer from WP Dashboard.
- To create a SHORTCODE, fill out the form. Provide absolute path to your 3D model .gltf file and choose desired options. Click on Generate button, the SHORTCODE will be copied to clipboard.
- To add 3D model viewer to your presentation, navigate to any post or page and paste the SHORTCODE.
- Download and install 3D model web viewer plugin using the built-in WordPress plugin installer.
If you download 3D model web viewer plugin manually, make sure it is uploaded to
and activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
Or follow the steps below:
Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin > Upload arty-3d-webviewer.zip > Install Now > Activate Plugin.
- Where can I get support?
A: For support, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„3D Webviewer by Arty“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Übersetze „3D Webviewer by Arty“ in deine Sprache.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Durchstöbere den Code, sieh dir das SVN Repository an oder abonniere das Entwicklungsprotokoll per RSS.
- Initial Release