This plugin adds the following tax options for WooCommerce:
1. Absorb the difference in tax rates, and charge the same „tax-inclusive“ price to all customers
By default, when you enter price inclusive of taxes in WooCommerce, customers would be charged based on their location. So a customer in location with 10% tax would be charged different from the customer in a location with 15% tax.
With this option, you can choose to charge the same „tax-inclusive“ price to all customers, irrespective of their location or tax rates.
2. For Local Pickup, charge tax based on customer’s location instead of shop’s base location
- By default, when a customer selects the „Local Pickup“ option for shipping, they are charged taxes based on your store’s location, and not their billing/shipping location.
- With this option, you can charge the tax for Local Pickup based on the customer’s location.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin and install it to your
wp-content/pluginsfolder, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress
- Navigate to WooCommerce → Settings → Tax and scroll down to enable the settings.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Additional Tax Options for WooCommerce“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Nov 9, 2020 – Version 1.0.0