IP Blocker for WordPress allows you to block the malicious IP Addresses, Spammers and Hackers. Now, You can block IP addresses according to your conditions.
By blocking the Unwanted or Spammy IP Addresses, you can prevent hacking attempts on your wordpress website.
Admin can get also mail notification when some-one’s IP get blocked.
The blocked IPs won’t be able to scrap the precious content too from your WordPress Site. You can choose to either display the blocked message or an empty page to the blocked users. And anytime you can delete that IP from the blocking list if you know that it’s not performing malicious activities.
- Block Unlimited IP Addresses from accessing your website
- Display predefined message or a blank page to the blocked user
- Free 24X7 Support
- Automatic IP Blocking on Suspicious Activity, Auto-blocking if hits more url within stipulated time
ip-blockerfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings menu and then IP Blocker submenu to configure the settings or to remove the IP address in the blocking list
Where can I find the settings configuration?
It is under Settings > IP Blocker.
Can I unblock IP which is blocked?
Yes, You can unblock IP from the list of IP.
Can I stop mail notification facility?
Yes, If you don’t want to receive mail notification when some – ones‘ IP get blocked then just keep mail input blank.
Can I display content to blocked User?
Yes, You can.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„AIS: IP Blocker“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Initial Release