This widget shows your stats from Bettin.gs, the easiest way to manage your betting portfolio, directly on your blog. This simple widget shows the ROI and profit, number of won bets, top sport and bookie as well as winning percentage (hit rate)directly on your blog.
- Upload the plugin folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance->Widgets in your WordPress admin panel and drag & drop the Bettin.gs widget to where you want it.
- Enter the alias you use on Bettin.gs (you can see your alias in your http://bettin.gs/profile) in the box.
- What is Bettin.gs?
Bettin.gs is an online tool that helps you manage your betting portfolio. It helps you track your bets and progress and see where you are making the most money and where you could improve.
By registering the bets you place, you get access to automatically generated stats based on those bets. Statistics like ROI, top tipsters, sports, tags and much much more.
Read more at https://bettin.gs
- What do I need to get started?
You need a Bettin.gs account and you need to register a few bets so you have some stats to show. Get it all at http://bettin.gs.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Bettin.gs widget“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Bug fix
- Switched to https
- Huge performace improvements. The widget loads approximately 20 times faster.
- Average odds removed and hit rate (winning %), top sport and top bookie added. This is now the same as the stats you see in the stats summary on the site.
- Plus a few small design changes
- Fix in svn.
- Supersmall bug fix.
- Now showing stats from all time, not only the last month.
- Initial version