This plugin is designed to create a bonus system with cashback.
The cashback percentage is calculated based on the users status in the form of bonus points.
Each user status has a corresponding cashback percentage.
The users status depends on the total amount of the users orders.
You can test the plugin on this page
- Upload dir
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
When are points awarded?
When the administrator marks the order as „Completed“
Why are points not awarded immediately after the order is paid?
This is done on purpose to exclude the case when the client has spent the earned
points, but decided to return the last product. In this case, the bonus balance goes negative.
When are points deducted?
When the customer confirms the order in checkout.
Possible cashback is not displayed in the shopping cart and checkout.
You are most likely logged in with an administrator account. Administrators are not involved
in the loyalty system.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Bonus for Woo“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
3.3.0 – 2022-05-19
- Added the ability to change the initial status of clients without a single order.
- Fixed a bug with recording 0 points in the accrual history.
3.2.1 – 2022-05-02
- Fixed plugin compatibility (woocommerce advanced bulk edit).
- Fixing scripts.
- Added display of social media links on the product page(only PRO).
3.2.0 – 2022-04-19
- Added the ability for the store manager to change points for customers.
- Added the ability for the store manager to configure the plugin.
3.1.0 – 2022-03-28
- Removed the erroneous display of the referral system for excluded categories
- Code optimization
3.0.0 – 2022-03-13
- Major bugs fixed.
- WordPress 5.9.2 compatible
- Woocommerce 6.3.1 compatible
- Redid the history of bonus points for all customers in reverse order
- Added removal of bonus points for client inactivity