This plugin allows you to display listings of businesses in boxes which show an image, the business name, city and state. Visitors can click on optional region or category boxes to filter out businesses not in the region and/or category the are looking for. The regions and categories can be set by the user.
- Shortcode for showing the listings
- Buttons allowing site visitors to select the region and category (if used)
- Each listing gets an image along with a city, state, website, category and region.
- Listings can be deactivated
- Regions and categories are set by the user
- There is an setting for what to call the regions
DISCLAIMER: Under no circumstances do we release this plugin with any warranty, implied or otherwise. We cannot be held responsible for any damage that might arise from the use of this plugin. Back up your WordPress database and files before installation.
Released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
There are no options in the shortcode, all settings are on the plugin’s options page. You can show/hide region and category buttons and the name for the regions button.
- Right now you have to override the colors by CSS. In a future version it’ll be in the options.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Business Listing“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
– Validation, Filter and View helpers improvements and updates for PHP 8.2.
– Tweaks and code improvements.
– Added ability to rename categories and region from list
– First openly released version
– Brought the plugin up to current standards
– Moved shortcode functions into their own file
– Updated way table names are handled
– Run all user submitted data through filter functions
– Added nonces to forms
– Fixed adding new business
– Moved images into outer container to handle different aspect ratios
– Improved responsiveness
– Plugin created in April 2015 as custom plugin for specific site.
– Originally called Store Listings