Improves your interaction levels with commenters and hence increases your readership by contacting selected set of commenters via email from the ‚manage‘ page. Sample usage scenarios: Thank your new commenters for their visit and comment, appreciate long term active commenters for their continued support, inform all commenters about new services, send greetings on special occasions or events, analyze the commenters‘ contribution etc. This plugin does not send around auto responders and it consumes server resources only at the time of sending mails! Moreover, no WordPress tables are affected nor is anything new (which also means that no history is maintained regarding the mails sent)
- [01-Jun-2009] A visual bug related to the input box heights have been fixed
- [14-Oct-2009] The extra slash characters that used to appear on mail content removed
- [14-Oct-2009] There was a bug whereby duplicate mails were sent to people who commented with different names but the same email address. This issue has been fixed as well.
- [29-Apr-2010] The ‚[Name]‘ tag can now be used in the Email subject line as well. Earlier, it was supported in the message text alone.
- [08-Oct-2010] Message text length issue fixed. There was a bug whereby the message text lengtht was restricted to 100 characters
Note: The version remains at 1.0 as there were no enhancements other than bug fixes
- Download the zip file containing the plugin using the ‚Download‘ link on this page.
- Extract the contents of the zip file and upload them to the Plugin directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the ‚Contact Commenters‘ plugin via the ‚Plugins‘ page of your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Use the features of the plugin via the ‚Manage‘ tab of your WordPress Admin Dashboard. No other settings required!
Visit the following URL for FAQ and Support:
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Contact Commenters“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende