A plugin through which you can call a numeric section by short code and there is a settings page through which you can add the content of the section.
This plugin is used to invoke a number that is used in the content of the site.
In addition to a settings page through which you can add content and save in the database.
* Displays the section in the place and page on which the short code is called .
* Help bloggers shorten the census in this section and summon it in a distinctive and tidy manner within the site.
* Formatting, changing the color and type of font, and modifying the style of the section can be done by modifying the page in WordPress or Elementor .
- Unzip all files to the
- Log into WordPress admin and activate the ‚Counts Section‘ plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu
- Go to the pages and posts of the site and put the short code inside it and go to the settings page and add the content .
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Counts Section“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- 1.0 *
- Avery basic version added for Counts Section system