CP Appointment Calendar is a WordPress plugin which allows you to define „available“ time slots that can be booked by the website visitors. It’s integrated with Paypal for receiving the booking payments.
It’s pretty useful for booking/management of meetings/appointments for lawyers firms, teachers, doctors, veterinaries, beauticians, etc… and for any kind of activity which is developed with specific schedule during the day.
- The website visitors can select an available time slot for the appointment and pay for it through Paypal / credit cards.
- Once a time slot has been booked and paid it’s doesn’t appear as available in order to prevent duplicated bookings.
- You receive an email after each confirmed (paid) booking.
- The user receives a thank you/confirmation email after completing the payment.
- Allows customizing the contents of the notification/confirmation emails.
- Allows defining the product name at Paypal, the currency, the Paypal language and amount to pay for a booking (you can set zero to let the user pay/donate the desired amount).
- Allows defining the working days and the exact time slots available.
- Allows defining the number of months (calendar pages) to show at the same time for the booking calendar.
- Supports date format as mm/dd/yyyy and dd/mm/yyyy
- Supports both am/pm and military time.
- You can define the start day of the week.
- You can define the minimum available date and the maximum available date for the bookings.
- You can restrict specific dates.
- Easy Ajax administration for the calendar.
Please note that this is a plugin originally designed to accept bookings linked to PayPal payments. The feature for working without PayPal is implemented/available in the Pro version: https://wordpress.dwbooster.com/calendars/cp-appointment-calendar#download
To install CP Appointment Calendar, follow these steps:
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Upload the entire cp-appointment-calendar/ directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Aktiviere Better Search Replace unter „Plugins“ -> „Installierte Plugins“.
- Configure the settings at the administration menu >> Settings >> CP Appointment Calendar. Important: Be sure to add at least some available time slots for booking
- To insert the appointment calendar form into some content or post use the icon that will appear when editing contents
Q: What means each field in the settings area?
A: The product’s page contains detailed information about each field and customization:
Q: I’m getting this message: „Destination folder already exists“. Solution?
A: The previously installed version of the plugin (if any) must be deleted before installing a new downloaded version.
This is a safe step, the plugin’s data and settings won’t be lost during the process.
Another alternative is to overwrite the plugin files through a FTP connection. This is also a safe step.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„CP Appointment Calendar“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- First stable version released.
First stable version released.
* More configuration options added.
- Compatible with the latest WP versions
- Better interface and access to the plugin options
- Minor bug fixes
- Security updates
- Tested and compatible with WordPress 4.4
- Removed old unused code
- Tested for WP 4.5
- Compatible with WP 4.6
- Placeholder email correction
- Compatible with WP 4.7
- Important update related to the parameters in the PayPal IPN notification
- Tested and compatible with WordPress 4.8
- Removed deprecated PayPal parameters
- Added validations on settings
- Moved plugin website and links to SSL
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9
- Easier activation process
- Optional deactivation feedback
- Fixed bug in activation process
- Database creating encoding fix
- Fixed activation bug
- Compatible with WordPress 5.0. Interface updates.
- Removed use of CURL
- Compatible with WordPress 5.1
- Compatible with WordPress 5.2
- Update for compatibility with WordPress 5.2
- Misc improvements
- Compatible with WordPress 5.3
- Fixed bug in email reply-to header encoding
- Compatible with WordPress 5.4
- Compatible with WordPress 5.5
- Compatible with WordPress 5.6
- Compatible with WordPress 5.7
- Compatible with WordPress 5.9
- Compatible with WordPress 6.0