WooCommerce currency exchange for your shop. You can easily setup exchange to any currencies in WooCommerce. Visual only exchange replaces price in shop, product page, but still uses WooCommerce default currency for order page and checkout page. Full currency exchange replaces price at all, also orders will be saved with selected currency. You can setup widget or shortcode with images for each currency. Currency exchange rates can be downloaded from Open Exchange Rates and automatically updated every 24 hours.
New Features in Version 3.5.1:
✅ Floating Bar for the widget type. It will be fixed on the right side of your site.
✅ Currency exchange for all WooCommerce currencies
✅ Visual exchange for WooCommerce shop and product page only
✅ Full exchange for shop, product page and orders
✅ Widget and shortcode with same settings
✅ Drop down menu and radio buttons in widget
✅ Custom exchange rates for currencies
✅ MasterCard support
Features in Version 3.5:
✅ Open Exchange Rates support
✅ CurrencyLayer support
✅ Auto update currency every 24 hours
✅ Detect currency via IP address
✅ User can set currency in account settings
✅ Custom element position for currency label in widgets
✅ Country flag for currency label
✅ Custom image for currency label
✅ Multiplier for exchanged currencies
🍬 Wanna try admin side?
Admin Demo – Get access to this plugin’s admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
Compatibility with WooCommerce plugins
Currency Exchange for WooCommerce has been tested and compatibility is certain with the following WooCommerce plugins that you can add to your site:
🔸 Advanced AJAX Product Filters
🔸 Load More Products for WooCommerce
🔸 Grid/List View for WooCommerce
🔸 Min and Max Quantity for WooCommerce
🔸 Product Preview for WooCommerce
🔸 Products Compare for WooCommerce
Important: First of all, you have to download and activate WooCommerce plugin, because without it Currency Exchange for WooCommerce cannot work.
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file.
- Upload the Currency Exchange for WooCommerce folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
Currency Exchange for WooCommercefrom Plugins page
Currency Exchange for WooCommerce will add a new sub-menu item called „Currency Exchange“ in „WooCommerce“ menu. There you will be able to access plugin settings page.
Is it compatible with all WordPress themes?
Compatibility with all themes is impossible, because they are too many, but generally if themes are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines, BeRocket plugins are compatible with them.
How can I get support if my WooCommerce plugin is not working?
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that your plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible. Thanks!
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Currency Exchange for WooCommerce“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 6.0 and WooCommerce 6.7
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 6.2
- Fix – PHP error with some settings
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.9 and WooCommerce 6.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.9
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.6
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.5
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.4
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.3
- Fix – Compatibility with WooCommerce Advanced Product Labels
- Fix – Compatibility with WooCommerce AJAX Products Filter
- Fix – Use WooCommerce functions
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.2.2
- Fix – Floating bar
- Fix – Field with currency exchange
- Fix – PHP notices
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.7 and WooCommerce 5.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.0
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: PHP 8, WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.9
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 4.5
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.5 and WooCommerce 4.4
- Fix – Shipping price not converting
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 4.3
- Fix – Plugin display activation message
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4.1 and WooCommerce 4.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4 and WooCommerce 4.0
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.3 and WooCommerce 3.8
- Enhancement – Floating Bar widget
- Fix – Links to BeRocket
- Fix – Compatibility with other BeRocket plugins
- Fix – Button styles
- Fix – Shortcode section
- Enhancement – Open Exchange Rates support
- Enhancement – CurrencyLayer support
- Enhancement – Auto update currency every 24 hours
- Enhancement – Detect currency via IP address
- Enhancement – User can set currency in account settings
- Enhancement – Custom element position for currency label in widgets
- Enhancement – Country flag for currency label
- Enhancement – Custom image for currency label
- Enhancement – Multiplier for exchanged currencies
- Enhancement – New Settings design
- Fix – Remove some links
- Fix – Visual only convert
- Fix – Subscribe
- Fix – Feature request send
- Enhancement – Feature request box
- Enhancement – Feedback box
- Upgrade – Fixer.io
- Fix – Updater compatibility
- Upgrade – better plugin menu items location
- Upgrade – Mastercard was removed
- Upgrade – Support of Open Exchange Rates was added
- Upgrade – Support of CurrencyLayer was added
- Upgrade – WordPress 4.9 compatibility
- Upgrade – more useful subscribe
- Fix – updater fix
- Upgrade – recent woocommerce version support
- Upgrade – new Admin notices
- Upgrade – Option to subscribe
- Upgrade – Better advertisement
- Fix – Variable products issue
- Fix – Better WooCommerce 3 compatibility
- Fix – Premium plugin link on settings page
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Better compatibility with WPML
- Fix/Enhancement – Change styles in admin panel
- Fix/Enhancement – Some fixes for MasterCard currency
- Fix/Enhancement – Compatiblity with other plugins
- Fix/Enhancement – Small fixes
- Enhancement – Correct currencies updating
- Fix/Enhancement – AJAX Compatibility
- Fix/Enhancement – Other bugs
- Fix/Enhancement – Better suport for PHP5.2
- First public version