Dadi Cookie Consent Lite simply helps website ammministrator to block cookies and potentially invasive content of user privacy, submitting the content to the prior consent, but it can not guarantee full compliance with the EU Cookie Law and GDPR. For this reason, constantly check that the website complies with the Eu and GDPR cookie law. It is a task of the website administrator to make these legal checks.
- Prevent blocking of all local cookies
- Two banners colors available: black and white
- Two banners: mini-banner and extended banner
- A replacement box for the removed content (only iframes)
- Compatibility with Wp Supercache and W3TC
- Ajax consent or reload
- Set cookie time
- Shortcode to consent/revoke in cookie page
- Shortcode to wrap content to block (useful in editor post)
- Consent on scroll
- Consent on navigation
- Banners text and labels customizable
- Policies displayed in an ajax popup
- Fully extended banner customizable, through wysiwyg editor and shortcodes for consent and policies
- Tags italic, underline and strong available in mini-banner
- Four color scheme for banners
- Banners position (horizontal and vertical)
- Banners transparency available
- Three ways to display banners: first mini-banner (and on click, extended banner), first extended banner (and on click, mini-banner), only extended-banner
- Possibility to select the iframes to keep during the block
- Deactivation script block
- Deactivation iframe block
- Compatibility with Wp Supercache, W3TC, Fastest Cache, Cache Enabler, Lite Speed Cache
- Creation of unlimited dedicated blocks (services) that can generate cookies, to submit them to a specific request for consent (also using shortcodes). Example (only youtube videos, only Twitter status)
- Confirm consent popup
- Available different shortcodes to block or bypass blocking
- Filters and actions available to make your code compatible with Dadi Cookie Consent and to extend some features
- Message noscript
- This plugin use some icons of FontAwesome (v. 4.7), and generate by Fontello. Font Awesome is realesed under SIL license.
- Download and extract plugin files to a wp-content/plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress admin interface.
- Customize Dadi Cookie Consent Lite in DCC Lite.
If you have any questions or problems please make a post here: https://wordpress.org/tags/dadi-cookie-consent-lite
There is documentation on Dadi Cookie Consent Lite?
Yes. It is available on the official blog and is still in the drafting phase. In any case: Dadi Cookie Consent
Is it necessary to configure the plugin once installed?
The plugin works even without special configurations. However it is always better to configure it according to your needs.
Does Dadi Cookie Consent provide standalone features?
Dadi Cookie Consent Lite provide shortcode [dadicc-block-lite]content to block[/dadicc-block-lite]
Are the banners customizable?
Is available i two colors: black and white.
Dadi Cookie Consent Lite works with cache systems?
With Dadi Cookie Consents is compatible with WP Supercache and W3TC.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Dadi Cookie Consent Lite“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
= 1.1.1 – 2020/10/31
* Fixed: some little bugs
1.1 – 2018/11/10
- Fixed: some little bugs
- Added: box to get premium version
1.0 – 2018/09/29
- Initial version