Built as a continuation of the blog posts on King Pro Plugins – Building a simple WordPress Plugin
Details King Pro creates an easy way to have global values that can be used site with either via the provided shortcode or
via the PHP functions. Fields dynamically created by you can have a variety of values such as single textbox plain text value, block textarea plain text value, WYSIWYG content
value, file upload (such as a logo), or a date picker field.
If you have any suggestions or would like to see a feature in the plugin, please let me know in the support forum.
Any issues you are having, I’d also love to know, so again, please let me know using the support forum.
How To Use
Shortcodes can be used in any page or post on your site. By default:
If you would like to display an error if the key is not found:
[dkp k=“your-field-key“ e=true]
To add this into a template, just use the „do_shortcode“ function:
<?php if (function_exists(‚dkp_func‘)) echo do_shortcode(„[dkp k=’your-field-key‘]“); ?>
Of course, why do that when you have functions you can use:
<?php the_dkp_field($field_key, $error); ?>
This will print the value right there, or if you need to use the variable prior to printing it, use:
<?php $value = get_dkp_field($field_key, $error); ?>
- Download and unzip the zip file onto your computer
- Upload the ‚details-king-pro‘ folder into the
/wp-content/plugins/directory (alternatively, install the plugin from the plugin directory within the admin)
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Create your first field within the ‚Details King Pro‘ section of the admin
- Within the WYSIWYG editor, place the short code ‚[dkp k=“your-field-key“]‘ or within the code, <?php the_dkp_field(‚your-field-key‘); ?>
- After activating this plugin, my site has broken! Why?
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Details King Pro“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende