This is a beautiful responsive testimonial slider and testimonial submitter form for WordPress blogs and sites. Admin can manage any number of testimonials of clients. Admin can set testimonial form label and also set if the testimonial is auto published or admin needs review before publishing it. Both the testimonial slider and form is responsive. Even admin can set which field in forms to show and which field is required or not. Admin can even protect form by captcha.
Live Demo Easy Testimonial Rotator & Form Plugin
Find Easy Testimonial Rotator Pro Plugin(Unlimited Sliders and Forms for Testimonials + More easy Settings like arrow color, font size,font color and more) at Easy Testimonial Rotator
Please rate this plugin if you find it useful
Add any number of testimonial.
Show testimonial form submitter with shortcode anywhere in page or post.
Show testimonial slider any where in page/post by just using slider.
Preview your slider before use it.
Both slider and forms are responsive.
Set slider settings option easily.
Set forms lebel and error messages easily.
Admin can set testimonial form moderation.
Admin can also set if want to receive notification when someone submit review/testimonial.
WordPress capabilities feature.
=Pro Version Features=
Unlimited Testimonial Sliders (Multiple Sliders).
Unlimited Testimonial submitter form.
support 5 diffrent slider styles.
Support Five Star ratings.
Support random slider Feature.
Support Color Change for slider arrows & quotes color.
Support for change of font size and font color.
Support for show hide quotes mark.
Support author link.
Support Fade transition mode.
WordPress capabilities feature.
This plugin is free for everyone! Since it’s released under the GPL, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial blog. But you can make some donations if you realy find it useful.
This plugin is easy to install like other plug-ins of WordPress as you need to just follow the below mentioned steps:
upload easy-testimonial rotator folder to wp-Content/plugins folder.
Activate the plugin from Dashboard / Plugins window.
Now Plugin is Activated, Go to the Usage section to see how to use WordPress testimonial slider.
1.Use of WordPress Easy Testimonial Rotator is easy after activating plugin go to Easy Testimonial Rotator.
2.You can manage images by Manage testimonial menu.
3.You can set settings for form using form settings menu.
4.You can add this slider to your WordPress page/post by adding this shortcode to [print_best_testimonial_slider]
OR you can add this to your theme by adding this code echo do_shortcode(‚[print_best_testimonial_slider] ‚); to your theme
5.You can add this testimonial form to your WordPress page/post by adding this shortcode to [print_best_testimonial_form ]
OR you can add this to your theme by adding this code echo do_shortcode(‚[print_best_testimonial_form ] ‚); to your theme
1.How to use ?
For More info use readme installation and usage notes.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Easy Testimonial Slider and Form“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Tested with WordPress 5.9
- Fixed undefined variable error.
- Tested with WordPress 5.8
- Fixed small issue of image reload
- Fixed slider touch event not working in mobile
- Tested with WordPress 5.6
- Fixed slider not working with jQuery 3.x
- Improvements in slider loading
- Fixed slider image for lazy loading
- fixed blockquote:before css
- Tested with WordPress 5.5
- Remove jQuery.noConflic()
- Improve slider loading
- Fix touch issue not working in smartphone.
- Tested with WordPress 5.2
- Improve code so that slider and testimonial form works even jQuery included in footer.
- Fix chrome windows touch/click event not working properly
- Fix one css problem in wordpress 5.1 in admin plugin area of testimonial
- Tested with WordPress 5.1
- Improve security
- Added capabilities future, So admin can allow other roles to manage testimonials and settings.
- Improve admin UI for manage testimonials
- Tested with WordPress 5.0
Bug fix for shortcode not working in new wordpress 4.8 widgets
Made plugin translatable
- Bug fix for Jquery error when the form is on diffrent page
- Stable 1.0 first release