This plugin will help you add qualified signatures to the PDF files created from the Contact From 7 responses.
Feature requests and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is using service and API-s from https://eideasy.com. To activate the signing service is needed to create user account and copy credentials from there into the plugin configuration.
- After the CF7 form is submitted then eID Easy hooks into the process, takes the generated PDF and prepares it for signing.
- After submission user is redirected to the electronic signature creation page.
- After user has created electronic signature he is redirected back to the page specified in the configuration
- New pending contract is created in the admin where service provider can add its signature
- Once both sides have signed then created .asice container will be sent to both sides e-mail
Installing and requirements
- Contact Form 7 or Fluent Forms must be installed
- If Contact Form 7 is used then it must have addon that will create PDF from the form fields. For example „PDF Forms Filler for Contact Form 7“ or „Send PDF for Contact Form 7“.
- If Fluent Forms in used then make sure e-mail with PDF attachment notifications is configured. Use „Fluent Forms PDF Generator“ plugin. You might need to download fonts for the plugin.
- Account must be created at https://eideasy.com
- This plugin will take first PDF attachment from the e-mail and start signing that.
- If the signature view will not be shown then make sure that the notification e-mail has PDF attached, otherwise there is nothing to sign.
- Copy and paste CF7 form ID-s to configuration where attachments will be signed
- Configure other checkboxes and fields in the admin page. Follow help texts.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Qualified Electronic Signatures by eID Easy“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Tested with WP 5.9
Option to choose service provider e-mail based on specific field value
All generated PDF files will be signed not only the first one
Fluent Forms support added.
Signed filed download and admin e-mail notification are configurable
Compatible with latest version of CF7
Forms without signatures needed work also
Working better with „Send PDF for Contact Form 7“
Users can sign PDF-s created form CF7 submissions or choose to skip digital signing. Service providers will be able to add their side signatures as well.