The ELEX WooCommerce Google Shopping (Google Product Feed) plugin is a free WooCommerce plugin that serves in feeding your WooCommerce products to Google so that when online shoppers search for on Google, they can find your products in the Google search results and Google Shopping Ads. Even though if you have implemented the best SEO strategy for your WooCommerce product pages to come up in the Google SERPs, this free Google product feed plugin for WooCommerce shows the preview of the product with information like product title, product image, price, availability, color, and so on.
With this plugin, you can generate the Google Shopping Feed file in various formats (XML, CSV & TSV) that contains information about your products and that should be uploaded in your Google Merchant Account. Using this plugin, You can schedule the cron jobs for daily, weekly or monthly basis to make sure the changes made on the properties and price of products are updated on Google. Easily map your product categories to Google categories as well as Google attributes to your product attributes based on the rules you can set. The ability to set the rules and conditions while mapping the categories and attributes makes this plugin so powerful tool to integrate WooCommerce with Google Shopping.
- Display WooCommerce Products on Google Shopping Ads.
- Unlimited Feeds, Feed Templates & Jobs.
- Supports Multiple Countries & Feed File Formats.
- Update the Feed Automatically with Schedule Feature.
- Easily Map WooCommerce Product Category with Google Category.
- Powerful Attribute Mapping Based on Rules & Conditions.
- Easily Customise the Feed Attribute Values.
- Map Any Custom Fields With Google Product Feed attributes.
- Set Product Specific Values at Product Level.
- Dashboard to Create and Manage Multiple Feeds.
- Google Shopping Feed for Simple Products.
- Manage created Google Product Feeds.
Premium version Features
For complete list of latest features and details, please visit ELEX WooCommerce Google Shopping (Google Product Feed) premium version product page.
- Include support for Product Variations.
- Support Multiple Languages for Google Product Categories.
- Timely compatibility updates and bug fixes.
- Premium Support!
Premium Version walkthrough Video
Visit the Product Documentation for ELEX WooCommerce Google Shopping (Google Product Feed).
About Google Shopping | Google Product Feed
In order to upload your product data in Google Merchant Center, you will first need to create a feed to which you can submit your data. This step is required for any new feed, and once a feed is registered, you can update the existing feed without having to register it again. More information about google product feed and google merchant center can be found on this beginner’s guide from Google.
We are a group of WordPress and WooCommerce enthusiasts with a vision to solve genuine problems related to WordPress & WooCommerce stores.
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- That’s it! you can now configure the plugin.
1.What if I face issues with the plugin? Do you provide support for free products?
If you are facing any issues, please create a topic at plugin support section on wordpress org. Our team will respond back soon.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„ELEX WooCommerce Google Shopping (Google Product Feed)“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 7.1
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.1
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.7
- Fixed refresh schedule issue
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.6
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.0
- Fixed issue with mapping sub categories
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.4
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.9
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.1
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.8
- Added Google attribute ‚Quantity‘ for local inventory feeds
- Removed file path from settings
- Fixed WordPress table does not exist warning
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 5.9
- compatible with phpcs
- added Sale price attribute
- Tested with Woocommerce 5.8
- Fixed Fatal error
- Bug fixes
- Tested with Woocommerce 5.7
- Issue – Improved coding standards.
- Issue – Feed not getting generated when any product category is in different language otherthan English.
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.5.
- Issue when edit feed – Not able to map default category and getting infinite reload.
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.4.
- Updated XML to RSS Version 2.0
- Removed Skip and Continue option while editing the feed
- Displaying Excluded products and reasons after generating the feed
- Toggle Switch for including Variations and Auto-Identifier exists options
- XML Data enhancement
- An option to view Feed Performance Report in the manage feed tab
- Tax configuration for all the countries by selecting Price includes Tax attribute
- Excluding Products in the feed based on required attributes of Google Merchant Centre
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.3.
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.2.
- Tested with WordPress 5.7.
- Tested OK with Woocommerce 4.9.
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.6.
- Tested OK with Woocommerce 4.8.
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.7.
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.6.
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.5.
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.4.
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.2.
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.1.
- Minor change – Content updated.
- WordPress 5.4 compatibility.
- Support of multiple languages for choosing the Google Category
- Fixed activation issue
- Added – Introduced TSV file generator option
- Added – Introduced CSV file generator option
- Added – Show created and modified date with time
- Added – An improved UI under attribute mapping tab
- Added – An option to add meta key values under settings
- Added – An option to store the feeds by giving a file path under settings
- Added – Options to map more product attributes
- Added – An option to exclude products based on search
- Added – Better scheduling option
- Added – An option to Map category
- Added – Pause and play scheduling option
- Added – Showing created and modified dates of the feed in the manage feed tab
- WordPress 5.3 compatibility.
- Updated content.
- Corrected plugin links.
- Initial Version release.