XPlainer is a feature-packed, flexible, and robust product FAQ plugin. It might be your best shot if you want to increase sales by answering your customer’s most commonly asked questionnaires smartly.
The main purpose of this FAQ plugin for WooCommerce is to generate product FAQs and display those in an eye-pleasing way. While displaying the product FAQ list, you get multiple templates with relative designs. Right now, there are 4 templates, and more are cooking up.
The product FAQ generated by XPlainer templates is compatible with any themes. So, no more worries about plugin or theme compatibility if you choose XPlainer – the WooCommerce Product FAQ plugin.
This advanced WooCommerce Question Answer plugin can skyrocket your sales and increase your business’s online visibility. Indeed, a tool that should not be missed for any product site.
This WordPress Accordion Plugin makes sure to enhance more productive support for your eCommerce store. You can use this plugin to showcase your product information aka the customer knowledge base, without using any Advanced FAQ Manager. So, use the XPlainer – WooCommerce Product FAQ plugin to generate FAQs quickly.
Install the plugin and go to the settings page by navigating Woo FAQ > Settings. To add FAQ questions and answers, go to Woo FAQ > Add New. There the post title will be the question and the description will be the answer.
After adding the questions and answers, go to any product edit page, and you will find the FAQs there. Scroll down directly to the Product data tab and choose FAQs from the left sidebar. Simply choose your previously generated FAQs from the dropdown or add questions by using the Quick Add button.
🔥 VIDEO INTRODUCTION TO THE FAQ FOR WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN
Check the video below to understand the ins and outs of this WordPress FAQ plugin. By the way, this tutorial is based on the 1.3.0 version. We already added a lot more features after that. So, install the latest version and grow your eCommerce business by utilizing the newly added features.
Now, let’s get into the freshly baked features of the XPlainer – WooCommerce Product FAQ plugin.
⭐ TOP FEATURES
Here’s a glimpse of the top features of this WooCommerce product FAQ plugin.
- Unlimited FAQs
- Individual product FAQ
- FAQ Post support
- Product FAQ comment
- Schema support
- Sorting FAQs
- Shortcode support
- Custom style support
- Fully responsive
- FAQ block support
- Media/Image support in FAQ answer
- Adding contents before and after the FAQ list
- HTML content – write answers in HTML
- Multiple Layout – standard templates for front view
- WP Editor for HTML markup, supports WYSIWYG editor
- WooCommerce compatible style for product information tab
- FAQ layout preview in setting page
- FAQ tab reorder setting
- Show/hide FAQ answers on page load
- Option of Expand/Collapse All FAQs
Let’s explain these features one-by-one.
♾️ UNLIMITED FAQS
The XPlainer WooCommerce Product FAQ plugin allows you to add unlimited FAQs to your eCommerce store. It doesn’t matter how many products you have in your online store, this WooCommerce FAQ plugin got you covered. You can even add global FAQs for your products.
Simply add the FAQs by navigating to Woo FAQ > Add New. These FAQs will become available on every product page. All you have to do is just select the appropriate FAQs that you want to add to your product page.
So, no more hesitation when you are solving the quest of your potential customers. Remember, the sky is your customization limit when you use this XPlainer FAQ manager for your FAQ needs.
🎨 INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT FAQ
Every product is special. So, it’s very common for the customers to have specific questions about specific products. As an owner, it’s your sole duty to convert those product visitors into probable buyers by answering their custom questions.
That’s why this FAQ accordion plugin offers a Quick Add button on every product page. It allows you to add customized FAQ questions and answers which are applicable to specific products. Answer those questions smartly and acquire more customers.
📭 FAQ POST SUPPORT
The XPlainer WooCommerce Product FAQ plugin isn’t just another mere FAQ plugin. Besides adding the specific product FAQs, you can also create FAQ posts aka a WordPress FAQ page with a unique permalink.
Having dedicated FAQ posts comes with multiple benefits. For example, you can add, delete, or modify the questions or answers from a single page. By the way, if you update the information from the FAQ post, it will update the FAQ throughout the whole website.
🗣️ PRODUCT FAQ COMMENT
To enable comment support, please go through “Woo FAQ > Settings > Comment” and select enable. The comments and comment forms are fully customizable. Besides, you can also update the comment font, color, design, button styling, etc.
Customers or visitors can submit their comments to every product FAQ. After that, Admin can either approve or delete comments. The approved comments will be displayed on the front. This commenting feature helps you get customer feedback on your WooCommerce products and the product FAQs.
🤖 SCHEMA SUPPORT
Increasing search engine visibility is one of the best ways to grow your business. The better ranking you have, the more traffic you will get from the search engines. If you want to rank your product page, then you must use the FAQ schema.
You can enable FAQ schema by navigating Woo FAQ > Settings > Schema. By default, FAQ schema is enabled in this WooCommerce product FAQ plugin. It is recommended to keep it enabled to amplify your product page SEO.
🔀 SORTING FAQS
The XPlainer WooCommerce FAQ plugin works in a more advanced way than the other FAQ accordion plugins. This FAQ sorting feature might be a great example to support this statement.
XPlainer allows the users to sort the FAQs under different parameters like ‘order’ and ‘order_by’. You can also implement this sorting feature by using shortcodes. Check the following feature to learn about using the shortcode feature.
🚀 SHORTCODE SUPPORT
A smart representation of WooCommerce product FAQs impacts sales directly. That’s why you must display the product FAQs wherever needed. That’s why this WordPress FAQ plugin comes with the shortcode feature.
ℹ️ You can display all FAQs for a random product having FAQs with the default template:
ℹ️ To display all FAQs for a specific product, use the following shortcode:
💡 Here, 20 is the product id. Replace it with your desired product id.
ℹ️ To display FAQs for specific FAQ categories, use the following shortcode:
[ffw_template cat_ids="32, 33"]
💡 If the cat_ids exist, then the product id will be ignored. Here 32 & 33 are FAQ categories id. Please use the comma separator while inputting the data.
If you want to sort the product FAQs using shortcodes, you can do it by using ‘order’ and ‘order_by’ parameters.
The supported values for ‘order’ (Default Value: ‘ASC’)
– ‘DESC’, ‘ASC’
The supported values for ‘order_by’ (Default Value: ‘ID’)
– ‘ID’, ‘date’, ‘title’, ‘name’, ‘date’, ‘modified’, ‘comment_count’, ‘author’.
ℹ️ Use the shortcode below to display FAQs for a current product id (for the single product page):
💡 This shortcode is appropriate for single product pages.
ℹ️ Use the following shortcode to display all FAQs for a specific product with a specific template by this easy accordion FAQ plugin.
[ffw_template template=1 id=20]
💡 Use the following template ids to show FAQs
- For Classic Template – 1
- For Whitish Template – 2
- For Trip Template – 3
- For Pop Template – 4
🔎 CUSTOM STYLE SUPPORT
To design the product FAQs even better, the XPlainer WooCommerce FAQ plugin comes with custom styling support. By implementing this feature, you can control lots of parameters. Here is the list of those –
- FAQ wrapper width
- Question text color
- Question background color
- Question background Secondary color (applicable for pop layout)
- Question border color
- Question font size
- Answer text color
- Answer background color
- Answer border color &
- Custom CSS
💡 The custom CSS is the most prioritized CSS. Adding custom CSS will override the default styling.
🎯 FULLY RESPONSIVE
Like the FAQ schema, the responsiveness of a website doesn’t affect only the website’s ranking on the search engines. Besides that, it improves the user experience too. Fortunately, this XPlainer FAQ accordion plugin is compatible with almost all third-party themes.
Hence, this FAQ WordPress plugin can display the questions and answers on every product page by maintaining responsiveness. So, no more worrying about presenting the product information on multiple devices. XPlainer FAQ plugin will maintain your website responsiveness on every page.
🏗 FAQ BLOCK SUPPORT (for Gutenberg)
The XPlainer WooCommerce Product FAQ plugin comes with a FAQ block. It makes the FAQ insertion easier than ever. Now you can use the FAQs wherever you want by using this block.
🎦 MEDIA/IMAGE SUPPORT IN FAQ ANSWER
A picture is worth a thousand words. While answering the questions, you might need to use some images or videos to explain the answer better. To help you in this situation, XPlainer allows the insertion of digital media in the answers.
It not only helps to answer the questions better but also answers them more appropriately. You can insert every media file that is supported by WordPress.
🔁 ADDING CONTENTS BEFORE AND AFTER THE FAQ LIST
The XPlainer FAQ plugin doesn’t only add the FAQ questions and answers. Besides that, you can also add a heading and footer within the FAQ wrapper. You can update these contents by navigating to Woo FAQ > Settings page. Then select the General tab and scroll down. The WYSIWYG text editor for adding content before and after the FAQs is at the bottom of the General tab.
Both the Before FAQ and After FAQ has the WYSIWYG HTML editor. So, you can use heading, normal texts, or media files as the header or footer on the FAQ tab. Once you change these contents, those will be automatically applied to all product pages.
📝 HTML CONTENT
XPlainer not only supports the WYSIWYG editor for answering the questions and answers. Moreover, you can write your answers in HTML. As it supports the WP editor, so you can write your answers in both plain text and HTML. It gives the freedom of presenting the customer’s queries smartly and professionally.
🎢 MULTIPLE LAYOUTS – STANDARD TEMPLATES FOR FRONT VIEW
This WooCommerce Product FAQ has four built-in templates to choose from. These are –
- Classic Template
- Whitish Template
- Trip Template
- Pop Template
We are planning to add more templates within a very short time.
🔗 WOOCOMMERCE COMPATIBLE STYLE FOR PRODUCT INFORMATION TAB
The XPlainer Product FAQ plugin is totally compatible with WooCommerce. From the coding standard to optimization and designing, XPlainer blends with WooCommerce perfectly. So, when you create your WooCommerce FAQ questions and answers with the XPlainer plugin, it will properly adjust with WooCommerce.
💻 FAQ LAYOUT PREVIEW IN SETTING PAGE
The XPlainer FAQ plugins come with multiple colorful and SEO-friendly FAQ layouts. Right now, there are 4 different layouts to choose from. You can check these layouts by navigating to Woo FAQ > Settings page. Then select the General tab and select your desired design from the Layout option.
While choosing the layouts, you can see the real-time layout preview on the right side of the settings page. Thus the layout selection process becomes more effortless than ever!
📐 FAQ TAB REORDER SETTING
By default, the FAQs you have added will be displayed in the last tab. But, you can control the tab position from the XPlainer settings page if needed. To do that, go to Woo FAQ > Settings page and then find the Tab Priority option under the General tab.
Increase or decrease the value by 10 to change the tab’s position. For example, if you want to display the FAQs as the first tab, the value will be 10. Just like that, the value will be 20 for the 2nd position or 50 for the 5th position.
🎬 SHOW/HIDE FAQ ANSWERS ON PAGE LOAD
By default, the product FAQs are listed just like a simple FAQ accordion style. If you want to read the answer to a specific question, you have to click on that question, and it will show the answer.
But, XPlainer is designed to offer something extra than others. So, you can set whether you want to show or hide the answers while the product page loads initially.
To do that, go to Woo FAQ > Settings page and then find the Display All Answers option under the General tab. You can choose to either show or hide the answers from here. After choosing your preferred method, click on the Save Changes button, and it will be set for the whole website.
👨💻 OPTION TO EXPAND/COLLAPSE ALL FAQS
Besides controlling the FAQs visibility from the dashboard panel, the XPlainer WooCommerce FAQ manager plugin lets the customer control it from the front-end interface.
To enable this option, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Woo FAQ > Settings page and then find the Expand/Collapse All option under the General tab.
- At first, enable this feature and then set the Expand/Collapse All Label text. This text will work as the button text for the Expand/Collapse All button.
- After you are done with that, click on the Save Changes button, and it will be set for every product page.
💚 Satisfied with our XPlainer FAQ plugin?
👉 Join our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/optemiz)
⭐ Rate us on WordPress [Your Review, Our Inspiration]
Before installing the plugin please make sure that
- Your php version is 5.4 or greater
- WordPress version is 3.6 or greater
- WooCommerce version is 2.4 or greater
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard „Add New Plugin“ section.
- Search For „FAQ For Woocommerce“.
- Install, then Activate it.
faq-for-woocommercefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- Go through menu like
Woo FAQ > Settings.
- In product tab section you will find a menu called
FAQs, click it, click
Add newand a popup will come.
- Add question and add answer.
Our plugin is user friendly, but here you can see some frequently asked
questions that can help you.
Does it work with any theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Is this plugin responsible?
Yes, this awesome Faq WooCommerce Questions and Answers plugin is responsive with any media devices.
Can we write html content?
Yes, you can write html markup for answers with wp editor.
Can I sort faq list?
Yes,You can sort faq list easily. We have added the support since version 1.3.0
Is it support Schema?
Yes,We have Google Rich Schema support since version 1.2.2
Can we use media?
Yes, you can use media in the content.We have media support since version 1.1.5
Can we use custom style?
Yes, you can customize with your own styles.We have style support since version 1.2.0
Does it support comments?
Yes, Visitors or Customers can comment on per product faqs. Admin can customize the full comments and product questions answers comment forms. We have comment support since version 1.3.18
How many template can we use?
Currently we provide four standard templates, more template coming soon.
Can I use shortcode to show faqs?
Absolutely yes! you can use [ffw_template] to show faqs, for details please see shortcode description above.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„XPlainer – WooCommerce Product FAQ [WooCommerce Accordion FAQ Plugin]“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Fixed: Setting page design broken issue has been fixed.
- Added: WordPress Tested upto 6.0 version.
- Added: Expand/Collapse all faqs settings.
- Added: Dashboard new UI.
- Added: FAQ post type pages index/noindex settings.
- Added: FAQ schema support for faq shortcode.
- Fixed: FAQ tab shows empty faq – issue has been fixed.
- Added: Order and sorting feature for shortcode, order and orderby parameter added.
- Fixed: Woocommerce Tested upto 6.3 version.
- Fixed: WordPress Tested upto 5.9.2 version.
- Fixed: Fatal Error about Too few arguments has been solved.
- Added: FAQs by categories shortcode added, please see description to know how to add specific categories faqs by shortcode.
- Added: WordPress 5.9 version compatibility added.
- Added: Woocommerce 6.0.0 version compatibility added.
- Fixed: Undefined before & after output for fresh installation – issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Undefined function for schema does not work – issue has been fixed.
- Added: Schema description type options and schema settings. Now user can choose to add description with HTML and without HTML.
- Fixed: New product adding page has faq broken markup – issue has been fixed.
- Added: Product FAQs Comments support has been added. You just have to enable the comment support from „Woo FAQs > Settings > Comment“ page.
- Added: Show or Hide FAQs Counter in front with faqs tab. By default, the counter option is hide, you need to enable it from the settings and faqs counter will show for the current product page.
- Fixed: Performance enhancement.
- Added: Extra form submit button added in setting page at the top.
- Added: Documentation page link has been added in the plugin page.
- Fixed: During FAQ search clear an extra faq added in product edit page, the issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Deleting the extra FAQ not working, the issue has been fixed.
- Added: FAQ answer text color style setting has been added.
- Added: WooCommerce 5.7.1 compatibility added.
- Fixed: Ajax issue of the faqs adding from search in product page has been fixed.
- Improved: Manages boring review notice.
- Improved: WordPress 5.8.1 compatibility tested.
- Added: New Settings for general and dynamic shortcode preview.
- Added: Dynamic product id feature for shortcode to use in single product page has been added.
- Added: WordPress 5.8 version compatibility tested.
- Fixed: FAQ sorting does not work after insert from search and quick add form – issue has been solved.
- Added: Loader added after adding faq from search options.
- Added: Demo and Documentation link added in readme.
- Fixed: Classic template spacing issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: FAQ answer page load issue fixed.
- Fixed: Code enhancement.
- Added: FAQ Reorder settings added.
- Added: FAQ Answers on page load settings added.
- Fixed: Post content as faq answer showing issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Trip template Iframe issue has been solved. Thanks to @gao9099 to inform us.
- Fixed: Select2 undefined issue has been solved.
- Added: FAQs counter in product list table, counter show/hide options in settings page.
- Added: FAQs settings instruction has been added, every options are instructed.
- Added: FAQs post type access roles, admin can set roles to access ffw post type.
- Added: FAQs post feature.
- Added: FAQs sortable feature.
- Added: FAQs translation file.
- Added: FAQs width control in style.
- Added: FAQs tab label is now dynamic.
- Fixed: FAQs Schema mainEntity issue solved.
- Tweak: WordPress 5.7 compatibility tested.
- Added: Minified all the assets files.
- Tweak: Admin setting preview templates in apple monitor look.
- Fixed: Popup position wrong has been solved.
- Added: Setting link added as action link.
- Added: Schema support added.
- Fixed: Global bootstrap file loaded issue solved.
- Fixed: Setting page design broken issue solved.
- Fixed: Undefined function issue solved.
- Added: Custom styling options.
- Fixed: Popup wrong position solved.
- Fixed: Junk file cleaned.
- Tweak: Performance enhancement.
- Added: Plugin compatibility test with wordpress 5.6.
- Added: Media/Image support for faq answer.
- Added: Media/Image support for before/after content.
- Fix: Speed Optimization.
- Fix: Clean junks.
- Added: Shortcode support.
- Fix: Label showing when faqs empty, solved.
- Tweak: Admin panel preview new look.
- Fix: After insert faq answer as html.
- Tweak: Textdomain updated.
- Fix: Pop template animation.
- Added: Pop template.
- Fix: Setting page escaping issues.
- Tweak: Performance enhancement.
- Added: Trip template.
- Fix: Junk cleaned.
- Fix: Coding Standard solved.
- Tweak: Cleaning and enhancement.
- Tweak: Runtime template preview.
- Added: Whitish front template.
- Added: Product metabox loader.
- Tweak: FAQ options header button new style.
- Fix: FAQ options static line to dynamic.
- Fix: Junk clean up.
- Added: Update faq feature.
- Tweak: DOM manipulation in faq list.
- Fix: Code enhancement.
- Fix: Add or delete faq issue.
- Tweak: Rename Labels.
- First Release.