FastBook – Responsive Appointment Booking and Scheduling System plugin facilitates a WordPress based website to accept appointments using a form which is controlled by a shortcode ([fastbook]).
Admin just places the shortcode in any page or post and the appointment form appears in the front end from where users can book their appointments.
All the submitted appointments by the users are then visible to the admin in the admin area.
- Admin can change all the form labels to suit their requirements. This feature makes this plugin MULTILINGUAL.
- You can use this in any specific page/post by putting shortcode [fastbook].
License and Copyrights for Resources used in this plugin
We have used following files which are free to use under various licenses :
i) jquery-timepicker.js (jQuery UI – v1.10.4) which is licensed under MIT.
For any help you can mail us at support[at]fasterthemes.com
- Upload the Appointment folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin using the ‚Plugins‘ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- You can adjust the necessary settings using your WordPress admin panel in
„Fastbook Settings „.
- Create a page or a post and insert the shortcode [fastbook] into the text.
Q.1 : Where do I check the booked appointments in the admin panel ?
Answer : In the admin panel, go to menu ‚FastBook Settings‘ –> Appointments Lists
Q.2 : Along with the labels, Can I change the ‚Success Message‘ also ?
Answer : Yes, you can change that too. In the admin panel, go to menu FastBook Settings and change your message easily.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„FastBook – Responsive Appointment Booking and Scheduling System“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- verified compatibility with 3.9
- Fixed depricated functions.