Add video bubble reviews, increase conversion rate on your store, increase engagement, add trust. With FOMO, Start turning visitors to customers.
STORY ABOUT THE PLUGIN
My name is Tilen and I own an eCommerce business. Quite a big eCommerce business actually. We ship 2000+ orders daily so I know what it means to increase the Conversion Rate with CRO. I have 13+ years of experience in digital marketing and this is the story of how I came to the idea of Heyou.
I was surfing the web and came by a site that had this very engaging video bubble on the right. It was from another provider. I said to myself, this must be a great and engaging way to attract customers. I immediately wanted to implement it on our eCommerce stores so I went and sent a message to the owner of the site asking „What plugin do you use for that video bubbles“. He immediately responded and told me that he had so many questions regarding that, he joined their affiliate program. So I went there and checked it, I was shocked when I realized they have no real eCommerce implementation. Not on Shopify, not on WooCommerce, nothing …
It wasn’t long, I ordered our main WordPress ninja to develop a plugin. After quite some time of developing we had a first version to try out ready. I uploaded a simple best video that we use on Facebook ads on two products and after one day was fascinated by the results. We generated 500€ extra revenue and video bubbles had a CTR of 35%. I was amazed by the results. Now we use this plugin on all our WooCommerce stores (more than 54 stores) and it’s generating great results for us.
If it’s working for us, it will work for you. With Video Bubbles you will increase conversion rate on your website, you will increase engagement and engaging websites its what people love, you will add trustworthiness since video bubble reviews are personal and being personal is what sells and with personalized messages, you will increase FOMO effect and once you have all that, you have a cash-generating website.
- Increase your site engagement: Average Click Through Ratio on a video bubble is around 30%. Some video bubbles get up to 70% CTR. Since video bubbles are muted by default, they increase curiosity. They don’t disturb visitors‘ flow since they are opened in a popup.
- Increase your site trustworthiness: Since in most cases, video bubbles include you (or someone else), presenting your service or a product, it will add trust, since visitors now know who is behind the website they are visiting.
- Get personal: Everyone is talking that getting personal is the best way to sell a product or a service. Video bubble reviews are extremely personal.
- Increase conversion rate on your store.
- Increase Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) with a personalized video.
- Add a global video bubble that will show on all pages except the ones you set in rules.
- View global video analytics such as Click through rate on the video bubble, clicks on the Call to Action button.
- Add one WooCommerce product-specific video bubble UNLIMITED VIDEOS IN PRO VERSION with add to cart action.
- View product-specific video analytics: Number of visitors who saw video bubble, Click through rate on a video bubble, the extra revenue generated, number of people who clicked on Add to Cart.
- Add a timer when you want the video to appear.
- Filter analytics on a time range.
- Remove branding PRO FEATURE.
- Video bubble design editor COMING SOON on PRO VERSION
- Increase FOMO with unique features COMING SOON
- A/B testing COMING SOON
- Add text overlay to video COMING SOON
BETA PRICING ON THE PRO VERSION:
HEYOU PRO is currently in the BETA stage so the pricing is still in BETA which means that you can lock in the yearly plan and have unlimited video bubble views and an unlimited number of orders for a year. GET PRO
FAST AND FREE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
If you have any questions or need help getting up and running, we’re here to help! HEYOU offers free support and our awesome support team is available 24 hours a day. You can also visit our Help Center for tips, support, and answers to common questions.
Feature request and roadmap: Suggest a feature that you would like to have in a plugin.
- From the WP admin panel, click \“Plugins\“ -> \“Add new\“.
- In the browser input box, type \“Heyou\“.
- Select the \“Heyou\“ plugin (authored by \“Heyouvideobubble\“), and click \“Install\“.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click \“Plugins\“ -> \“Add new\“.
- Click \“upload\“.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click \“Install\“.. and then \“Activate plugin\“.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Extract the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Use either FTP or your host’s cPanel to gain access to your website file directories.
- Browse to the
- Upload the extracted
wp_editfolder to this directory location.
- Open the WP admin panel.. click the \“Plugins\“ page.. and click \“Activate\“ under the newly added plugin.
Where can I get the videos to upload?
It depends on what your site is for. If it’s a service, we suggest that you record yourself with a webcam and explain what your service is about and what are its benefits.
If you have a WooCommerce store we suggest that you start with video ads that you already use on various platforms such as Facebook (ads), Youtube (ads), TikTok (ads), etc.
Never forget to include a Call to Action.
Video bubbles look like they will drastically slow our website?
That’s definitely not the case with Heyou Video Bubbles. We built the plugin so it doesn’t affect your site performance. The site will load first and then the video on top of that. It will not affect visitors in any way.
What do I get in a free version of plugin
You get to upload one global video bubble that will show on all pages and one WooCommerce product-based video.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Heyou – Video Bubble Reviews – FOMO & CRO“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Welcome to an era of video bubble reviews. Video bubbles are what sales notifications were in 2016.