This plugin gives the facility for hiding and showing the admin menu of side and top bar.
This plugin gives the easy way to hide admin menus by checking the checkbox of particular menu in the form then submit the form so that checked menus hide from the admin.
Admin also can hide menu according the role of users.
- Upload hide-admin-menu to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Open Hide Menu from menu bar and then check or tick mark those menus that you want hide from admin bar.
You can show menu that is hide by this plugin doing the uncheck those menus from the menu list in form.
You should open below URL
Update necessary setting to show any menu again by this URL.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Hide Admin Menu“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Solved some warning and notices at time of save process at version WordPress 4.8.
- Solved 2 character error issue at time of activation the plugin and remove deprecate function on version 1.0.4
- Tested with WordPress version 5.4.1.
- Solved the error which shown in the site health tools.
- Solved the issue of the session related in the version of the 1.0.7. So please update the version of 1.0.8 which is the latest one.
- Removed the use of the $_SESSION of PHP and used the wp_session in version 1.0.9 to solve the session related warning in the website.
7.In version 1.1.0 , solved the issue of not hiding the customize menu. Also removed unnecessary css for one class from the css file which are conflicts with other css.
- Tested with WordPress version 5.9.3