Offer online payments in your WordPress WooCommerce webshop. Download the special ICEPAY Online Payment plugin for your WordPress WooCommerce webshop and you will be able to offer the most popular national and international online payment methods.
This plugin works with the WooCommerce plugin and allows you to integrate all popular online payment methods in your WordPress WooCommerce webshop using your ICEPAY merchant account.
All Popular Online Payment methods
The ICEPAY WordPress WooCommerce Online Payment plugin allows you to offer the most frequently used national and international online payment methods including iDeal, Giropay, PayPal, MrCash/Bancontact, Sofortbanking, text/sms payments, phone payments, Creditcard, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club International, Maestro International, JCB, Laser, Carte Bleue, Dankort, CartaSi and Debit cards. Visit our website for more information about our online payment methods and account options.
Installing the ICEPAY WordPress WooCommerce Online Payment plugin is easy! Watch our video tutorial how to install the ICEPAY WordPress WooCommerce Online Payment plugin:
With the ICEPAY WordPress WooCommerce Online Payment plugin you have a vast array of options:
- Easy installation; adjust the settings and start to use the ICEPAY payment services straight away
- Support of all ICEPAY accounts and payment methods
- Extra possibilities for adjusting your payment methods: You can set your payment methods locally in your own webshop and change the display name
- Your paying customer will be directed immediately from your checkout to the chosen payment method. So the customer will not notice anything of the link between your webshop and ICEPAY
- Fraud prevention: including IP verification of payment information
Please note: This addon only works with a valid and approved ICEPAY account. Please visit the ICEPAY website for more information
Requires at least WordPress WooCommerce plugin: 2.3 or higher
This plugin is in no way affiliated with the WooCommerce plugin.
- Download the ICEPAY WordPress WooCommerce Online Payment Plugin.optionally you can search for ICEPAY WooCommerce Online Payment plugin from the WordPress plugin backend: Plugins > Add New > Search Plugins.
- Log in to your administrator backend and go to plugins > Add New or upload the plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory (optionally you can search for ICEPAY WooCommerce Online Payment plugin from the plugin backend).
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- The module is now installed and ready for configuration.
- Go to plugin settings: WooCommerce > Settings > Payment Gateways > ICEPAY and copy the URL to all 3 ICEPAY Merchant URL boxes on the Icepay website. Once you have added your website in your ICEPAY account you will receive a Merchant ID
and Secret Code. Copy-paste these into the [Merchant ID] and [Secret Code] boxes within WordPress.
- Open the ICEPAY WordPress WooCommerce Online Payment Plugin: WooCommerce > Settings > Payment Gateways > ICEPAY > Payment Methods
- Enable the payment method(s). Activate the payment method by pressing the checkbox. To change the display name of the
payment method press edit while hovering the Icepay payment method.
Watch our video tutorial how to install the ICEPAY WordPress WooCommerce Online Payment plugin:
Before updating please make a backup of your existing files and database. Just in case.
- Do I require an ICEPAY merchant account before I can use the ICEPAY WordPress WooCommerce Online Payment Plugin?
Yes, in order to use this plugin and offer all popular online payment methods within your WooCommerce webshop you require a valid and approved ICEPAY account. Please visit the ICEPAY website for more information.
- What payment methods are available?
ICEPAY offers you all of the online payment methods you wish to use in four convenient accounts. Depending on your business operations and your company’s specific preferences, you choose the type of account that best suits your needs. Please visit or website to see an overview of the accounts and the available products per account. Visit our accounts webpage for more details: ICEPAY Online Payment Accounts.
- Does this plugin work with other Webshop Plugins?
This Online Payment plugin only works with the WooCommerce plugin for you WordPress webshop. Are you looking for other Online Payment modules for Webshop software? Find the complete overview of our webshop modules on our website.
- More information?
Visit our website for more information about this plugin, our accounts, and the online payment methods we offer: ICEPAY online payments.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„ICEPAY WordPress WooCommerce Online Payment plugin“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- See the release list on GitHub at https://github.com/icepay/WooCommerce/releases/tag/2.3.6 for more information.
- See the release list on GitHub at https://github.com/icepay/WooCommerce/releases/tag/2.3.5 for more information.
- Fix – Correct German translation.
- Fix – Secure HTTP does not throw HTTP 301 statuscode.
- Fix – Open status on postback now correctly handled.
- Fix – Better translation when selecting payment method.
- Fix – Reduce stock of product when paying with Afterpay.
- Fix – Better integration with the latest WooCommerce (2.3.8) version.
- Tweak – Plugin now uses tabs instead of everything on one page.
- Tweak – Payment methods are now in a WooCommerce table style.
- Dev – Now includes basic information about the installation.
- Dev – WordPress Plugin overview page now includes a direct Settings link to the ICEPAY settings.
- Dev – Module now only supports WooCommerce > 2.3.
- Dev – Added German as supported language in the plugin (rough translation).
- Fixed an possible issue with Afterpay taxes.
- Removed Friesland Bank from iDEAL payment method.
- Refactored Dutch and English translations from source files.
- Removed backwards compatibility for WooCommerce < 2.3.
- Fixed postback matching issues in the result function.
- Fixed some plugin hrefs that leads to permission denied errors.
- Replaced old logo with new one.
- Translated hardcoded strings.
- Fixed the order status
- Redirect pages fixed for newer Woocommerce versions
- compatibility with newer WordPress versions* corrected Frisland Bank in iDeal checkout
- Fixed special html chars in product name/description crashes for Afterpay
- Fixed deprecated warnings
- Fixed Afterpay issue causing the product id to be empty
- Description is now correctly showing in the ICEPAY order again
- Refunded orders now have the refunded status instead of cancelled
- Optimised ip check on postback
- Restyled the admin page
- Restyled the payment method pages
- Paymentmethods now have a default name instead of being empty
- Fixed upgrade function when skipping versions
- Afterpay: Fixed shipping costs not including taxes
- IMPORTANT: The postback URL has changed! Please copy the new postback URL and paste it into your ICEPAY account.
- Now using WC-API for the postback
- Added full Dutch language support
- Multi WordPress site support added
- Fixed database issue not saving paymentmethods correctly
- Refresh paymentmethods button is now visible again
- Rebuild module
- Added proper upgrade support
- Module is faster now
- Fixed update problem not installing SQL tables
- Added WooCommerce 2.0.0 compatiblity
- Fixed small bug fixes
- Fixed rounding issue
- Fixed fatal errors upon upgrading.
- IMPORTANT: Soap extension is now required
- Added extended checkout (Afterpay)
- Paymentmethods can now be retrieved directly from your icepay account
- Removed error log in backend
- Added order comments
- Added KNAB to issuer list for iDeal
- Fixed duplicate order status and stock update
- Duplicate order bug fix
- Various bug fixes
- Various bug fixes
- Initial release – Release date: 15 october 2012