The IceStats plug-in checks the status of the IceCast server, and if it is online it will display the current artist, song title and a link to the stream.
After activation the plug-in will show up in your widget menu, and all of the plug-ins settings can be managed in the menu located at Settings -> Icestats.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
icestatsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Setup your server information in the Settings -> Icecast Menu
- Enable the Widget in the Widgets menu
Q. Does this plugin work with shoutcast?
A. This plugin was developed for Icecast and tested only with Icecast.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„IceStats“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Updated readme to fix versioning on wordpress.org site
- Updated to work with new Icecast JSON interface
- Added listener count to display
- Stable Release