Using the New Payments Platform (NPP) and our API banking services, you can reduce your ecommerce merchant costs considerably, while also measuring incoming transactions with ease. Whether you’re receiving or sending money, Instant Pay is leading the way for fixed fee transactions in Australia.
Whether you’re receiving or sending money, Instant Pay is leading the way for fixed fee transactions in Australia.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Ensure you have either a sandbox or live production access token from Instant Pay (instantpay.net.au). Fees do apply for this service.
- You must operate business in Australia.
- You must have WooCommerce installed.
- You must abide by the terms and conditions outlined at instantpay.net.au
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- Adjust the settings as required in WooCommerce Payment Options.
- Follow the screenshot video link for more instructions.
Please refer to our FAQ section at instantpay.net.au
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Instant Pay for Woocommerce“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Stable first version.