- Allows to show notices on your WordPress site.
- Comes with a number of built-in conditions for displaying the notices.
- Supports extensible set of custom conditions.
- Includes a shortcode for personalising the notices.
- Supports password protected notices.
- Has basic support for RTL languages.
We have to display notices to our visitors.
This plugin allows you to do all of the above and more. It comes with a number of built-in conditions which make such a chore as trivial as pie. It also supports an extensible set of custom conditions and takes care of generating the necessary code and CSS rules.
Notices are implemented as a custom post type. They will be displayed site-wide at the top or bottom of your pages until closed. Optionally the list of viewed notices can be permanently stored in user metadata.
- User logged in/logged out.
- Cookies enabled/disabled.
- Browser supported/not supported.
There’s a reasonable default for Browser supported but you may fine-tune it in a client-side filter.
You may select any combination of built-in and custom conditions for displaying a notice.
Plugin and theme developers can hook to custom filters and events to set up custom or fine-tune built-in conditions.
Other iPROS24 plugins
- Download iPROS24-notices-1.7.2.zip.
- Unpack the archive into the plugins directory of your WordPress installation (wp-content/plugins).
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress administration panel.
- Use the Settings -> Notices screen to configure the plugin and add custom conditions if needed.
- Add some notices and specify the conditions for displaying them.
Use server-side conditions to filter sensitive notices. If a notice makes it to the client it can be viewed in the HTML source of a page.
Use the shortcode to personalise your notices.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„iPROS24 Notices“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Confirmed WordPress 5.4 compatible.
- Updated libraries.
- Confirmed WordPress 5 compatible.
- Fixed cookie path.
- Added to readme.txt.
- Updated libraries.
- Fixed readme.txt.
- Fixed the styles with the wpautop filter enabled.
- Fixed a dependency error.
- Released on January 9, 2018.