ADOPT ME! Press This! was completely revamped in WordPres 4.2 and as such I will be focusing any effort that may have been put into Linkmarklet into that feature. As a result I am actively seeking someone to take over development of Linkmarklet. Thank you for considering!
Instead of the traditional Press This! interface, Linkmarklet offers a much more streamlined UI allowing you to linkblog quickly. Upon clicking the bookmarklet, Linkmarklet will present you with a simple way of editing the page title, the page link, the page slug, and the post content. In the settings you can define three things:
- The category to which Linkmarklet posts will be added
- The Custom Field name you’re using to store the submitted link
- The Post Format you would like to use for each post
- Whether or not to Future Post the current post and by how many minutes compared to your future-most scheduled post
That’s about it. Clicking Publish pushes the entry live instantly (or schedules it). Clicking Save will store the post as a Draft.
- Download the plugin and extract the files
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Install the bookmarklet provided on the
Settings > Linkmarkletscreen
- Customize your installation using the
Settings > Linkmarkletmenu in the WordPress admin
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Linkmarklet“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- ADOPT ME! Linkmarklet is up for adoption, if you would like to take ownership please let me know! Contact information on my wordpress.org Profile page
- Misc code standardization, formatting, and CSS updates
- Fixed an issue where post Tags were set after the post was published which caused interference with other plugin processes
- Fixed an issue where Future Publish settings wouldn’t properly unset after being set.
- Added autocomplete to Tags
- Fixed an edge case issue where Linkmarklet would show up as a 404 when invoked. Triggered by certain web hosts (in particular HostGator) that seem to interfere when a $_GET includes a protocol.
- Removed unwanted escaping of post content that was causing issue with Markdown and inline HTML
- Fixed an issue where offiste image processing would not take place if using HTTPS
- Support for offsite images. If you include a Markdown-formatted image (e.g.
![Alt text](http://example.com/image.jpg)) it will be downloaded and imported into your Media library so as to not hotlink someone else’s image. The image will be wrapped a link to the source article so as to mimic OEMBED policies. Note: image titles are not supported at this time.
- Support for Future Publishing. If you’re like me, you like to bulk-linkblog, but you don’t want to innundate readers with tons of posts all at once. There’s now a setting that will let you auto-schedule a post to go live within a timeframe after your future-most-scheduled post. You can also set a ‚bumper‘ of time between your most recently published posts.
- Added (optional) support for Tags
- Initial support for Markdown on Save
- Support for Post Formats
- Better handling of text input fields on mobile devices
- Option to auto-generate the slug (or not)
- Added ‚Save‘ button to save as a Draft instead of Publish straight away
- Initial release