LocalSync provides you the easiest way to clone or migrate a site from one server to another in the click of a button.
Simplest Cloning Tool
Just install the LocalSync plugin on the destination site and the live site and start syncing, no need to enter FTP details.
Only the changed files are cloned from the source site to the destination site. So the cloning process is faster.
Load Images From Live Site
With LocalSync you can directly load the images of Live site, so that you do not need to copy media files which will save a lot of time during the cloning process.
Clone Live Site To Local Computer
With LocalSync you can clone any production site to your Local Computer (MAMP, LAMP, XAMP, etc..).
- Spin off a WP site on the local server or any online servers.
- Install „Local Sync Plugin“ on the WP site created as mentioned above and activate it.
- Go to „Local Sync Settings“ and select „This is local site“ button.
- Install Local Sync Plugin on the live WP site.
- Go to „Local Sync Settings“ and select „This is prod site“ button.
- Login with your Local Sync account (created on https://localsync.io) on the live WP site.
- Copy the prod key and go to the Local Sync Settings on the local WP site.
- Paste the prod key, and Add Site.
- Now you are ready to perform the sync operations from the Local Site.
Can I clone the site to any server instead of the local server?
Yes you can clone the live site to any proper WP site setup in any servers.
Where is the documentation for your plugin?
Visit https://docs.localsync.io for the documentation.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Local Sync“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Release Date – 22 Apr 2021
- Fix : Not able to install LocalSync plugin on WPTimeCapsule’s staging site.
Fix : Not able to include, exclude Files/Folders on WPTimeCapsule plugin settings page when LocalSync plugin is active.
Improvement : LOCAL_SYNC_DOWNLOAD_CHUNK_SIZE constant is introduced.
- Improvement : LOCAL_SYNC_UPLOAD_CHUNK_SIZE constant is introduced.
Release Date – 12 Apr 2021
- Fix : False positive virus warning by Windows Defender.
Fix : Not able to get file data for downloading the file in a few cases.
Improvement : Tested upto WordPress 5.7.
Release Date – 28 Feb 2020
- Improvement : Calculating modified files logic improved.
Release Date – 21 Feb 2020
- Fix : Pages built with elementor collapsed after cloning, in some cases.
- Fix : Replacing site URL failed, in some cases.
Fix : Syncing on Windows OS failed.
Improvement : Excluding few unnecessary DB tables by default.
Release Date – 17 Feb 2020
- Improvement : Major improvements.
- First Version