The plugin primarily allows a WordPress developer to extend its settings and functionality and integrate it into any type of site. For example, it can easily be extended to send a text message on virtually any WordPress action.
The plugin also includes functionality to directly send a text message to any permissible number from the plugin settings page. You can use it to SMS any of your users or just for testing purposes
Here’s a list of feature plugin provides :
- Functionality to directly send a text message to any permissible number from frontend
- Setting page which allow admin to manage Auth Token and some basic settings
- Text message generalized which pre set by admin
- Send a shorten URL like send promotion link
Paste shortcode where you want to display – [msg91_add_shortcodes]
Disclaimer: This plugin is not affiliated with or supported by MSG91, Inc. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Extract and upload the folder msg91-by-vasim-shaikh to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Go to MSG91 and Enter Auth Token which is aquire from a msg91 website.
4. Shortcode : Put shortcode in page where you want to display send screen.
Download plugin through the wordpress included plugin downloader.
Activate plugin in plugin tab.
Place the [askme] shortcode in one of your posts.
How do i use the plugin
Place the [msg91_add_shortcodes] shortcode in one of your posts.
Is this service chargeable?
Yes, you will need to signup on MSG91, and obtain a number with SMS capability. However, they have trial accounts available which should have enough credit for you to try out the plugin!
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„msg91 by vasim shaikh“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Übersetze „msg91 by vasim shaikh“ in deine Sprache.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Durchstöbere den Code, sieh dir das SVN Repository an oder abonniere das Entwicklungsprotokoll per RSS.
- Check Compability with newer version
- Shortcode improvement
- Set default SMS Route
- Initial release