NO WAR is your chance to set a sign against wars. The plugin shows a badge on your website. You can add a link to this badge to any charity organisation you would like to (or any other link). This way you can help the charity organisation of your choice to get more users on their websites to get more donations to help people.
The only thing to do is to install and activate the plugin. In the WordPress admin menu you will find the menu item NO WAR Settings where you can choose the position of the badge, an image to show in the badge, set an internal or external link and choose a color for the close-icon of the badge.
- Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- Change image, link and color of the close icon of the badge in NO WAR Settings in the WordPress admin menu
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„NO WAR“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Add 4 different positions to show the flag.
- Changed Layout in NO WAR Settings
- Changed Plugin Icon
- Change wording in admin section.
- Initial release.