One of the prime reason behind low traffic is lack of restrictions to crawlers while crawling external links. As a result, search engines crawlers crawl away through the external links. The easiest way to restrict crawlers from crawling external links is to add nofollow attribute to the external links. But wordpress websites with lots of posts and pages, it is not easy to add nofollow attribute to all external links. To ease the process, nofollow adder wordpress plugin is developed.
Once this plugin is activated, it would add nofollow attribute to all the external links.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- Will it add nofollow attribute to internal links?
No. It won’t add nofollow attribute to any of the internal links. It would add ’nofollow‘ attribute to external links only.
- Do I have to manually add shortcode or similar thing so that it would add nofollow attribute to every external links of each post and page?
No. First of all there is no shortcode for this plugin. Secondly, it is a simple plugin. All you have to do is activate. Once it is activated, it would add nofollow attribute to all the external links of each post and page.
- What about external links containing other rel attributes?
This plugin is not going to remove other attributes associated with the external. It would add extra ’nofollow‘ attribute to the external link.
- What about support?
Create a support ticket at WordPress forum and I will take care of any issue.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Nofollow Adder WordPress Plugin“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
*Added feature for both http & https url