Apart from improving the working of the older version, the on-screen keyboard for password protected posts and pages in different flavors has been added recently.
Onscreen keyboard for password protected posts and pages. Standard keyboard can still be used.
Onscreen numerical keyboard for password protected posts and pages where password is numerical i.e. a pincode. Furthermore: 12 digit password is submitted automatically. (Passwords longer than 12 characters, of which the first 12 characters are numbers, are therefore impossible.) Standard keyboard can still be used (but in that case the auto-submit won’t work properly – you have to hit the submit button). General passwords can still be used by using standard keyboard.
- Upload ‚onscreenkeyboard.zip‘ and extract to the
or use the wordpress plugin installer
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
[oskb]in your page at the point you wish a keyboard to appear
I’ve installed v1.0 but the keyboard fails to pop up
There is a bug in v1.0, preventing the plugin triggering, please upgrade to v1.2, where this is fixed.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Onscreen Keyboard“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Numerical or standard keyboard can be used for entering password protected posts.
- Installer debugged, now installs, and keyboard displays properly.
- Installer bug fixed, which prevented plugin working (superseeded version).
- Plugin Launched