OneShip is an ultimate web-based e-commerce shipping and delivery solution to manage shipments, book couriers, track parcels, and collect COD payments.
Supports Domestic And International Logistics
- Streamline your logistics operations and ensure efficient and cost-effective delivery for various types of goods.
- both domestically and internationally with OneShip’s e-commerce shipping solution.
One-Stop Order Management
- Manage all of your orders in a single platform, making it easy to keep track of your sales and shipments.
- Create, view, edit, and track orders from multiple sales channels in one place.
Save Time With Automation
- Offers a range of automation features to help improve operational efficiency including automatic synchronization of
- batch processing of orders, address matching, and many others.
Delight Your Customers With A Thoughtful Delivery Experience
- Provides instant logistics tracking service, keeping your customers informed with SMS and emails that match your branding .
- customized tracking pages for a personal touch.
Increase Brand Recognition And Drive Sales Growth
- Merchants can create online stores in OneShip and sell products on social media platforms to increase revenue by reaching a wider audience.
Monthly subscriptions that fit your business
The OneShip app will always be free for new and small businesses, for companies shipping under 100 orders per month – you only pay your shipping costs.
- WordPress 4.4 or greater
- WooCommerce 2.4 or greater
- PHP version 5.3.0 or greater
- PHP OpenSSL Library is required
- PHP CURL Library is required
OneShip, the global shipping software, is currently available for stores located in the United States, Hong Kong,Australia , Vietnam ,Thailand ,the United Kingdom, Singapore,China. Shipping rates and tax calculations are available worldwide from these origin place.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your browser. To do an automatic install of OneShip-WooCommerce-Plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type ** OneShip Shipping for WooCommerce ** and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting older versions if they exist
Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
There are 2 ways to integrate with OneShip.
After you activate the plugin, in the WooCommerce Setting page, go to the Shipping Tab and choose “OneShip Shipping”.
Click „Enable“. After few steps, your rates are now available for all your customers!
What WordPress version does the plugin support?
The plugin is tested on WordPress version 4.4 to 5.4.
What WooCommerce version does the plugin support?
The plugin is tested on WooCommerce version 2.4 to 4.0.1
For all other questions, please visit www.OneShip.io
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„OneShip Shipping for WooCommerce“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Feature – OneShip shipping method
- Feature – One-Stop Order Management
- Fixed – Data Must be Sanitized, Escaped, and Validated
- Fixed – Do not use HEREDOC or NOWDOC syntax
- Fixed – Escaped variables and options when echo’d