The Order Status Control for WooCommerce plugin by Bright Plugins helps shop admins complete orders automatically. By default, WooCommerce is auto-complete “downloadable” products but not “Virtual” products. This plugin auto-completes virtual products as well. It also comes with two more additional cases.
- Default: Default WooCommerce Order method.
- All orders containing only Virtual Products: Orders that don’t have any other physical products and only have Virtual products will be marked as completed.
- All Orders that have Paid Successfully: All orders (along with physical products) that successfully paid will be marked as complete.
- All Orders: No matter what is the order contains or has (payment complete, virtual, physical, offline payments, etc.), as soon as a customer land on the thank you page, the order status will be changed to complete.
Order Status Control option will be found under WooCommerce > Settings > General Tab
🔥 WHAT’S NEXT
If you like this order status control plugin, then consider checking out our other free plugins:
Preorder for WooCommerce – Ultimate Preorders Plugin for WooCommerce.
Show Stock for WooCommerce
Disable Email Notifications for WooCommerce
Custom Order Status Allows to create custom order status for WooCommerce
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard „Add New Plugin“ section.
- Search For „Order Status Control“.
- Install it by clicking the „Install Now“ button.
- When installation finishes, click „Activate Plugin“ button.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Order Status Control for WooCommerce“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
0.3 – 1 Dec 21
- Support for WooCommerce version 5.9
- Support for WooCommerce version 5.7.1
- Beta Initial release