This plugin helps you deactivate the update for the plugins you don’t want to update!
Let’s say you are working on a website and you modified several plugins to make them work the way you want them to.
If you (or your client) later updates the plugin, all the changes you made will be lost.
This plugin will help you in solving this issue.
It will let you select for which plugins you want to disable updates. You can then leave a note to explain the changes you made.
It’s strongly recommended that you keep your WordPress plugins up to date.
If you skip plugin updates, you could expose your website to critical security issues.
Pretty straightforward :
- Upload the entire directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- The plugin admin page is located in the „Tools“ menu
- Is the update blocker permanent?
This will bloc the updates for the selected plugins, as long as it is activated
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Plugin updates blocker“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- added saved notifications
- extended description on the plugin page
- added PUB_VERSION & PUB_DIR
- added settings link in the plugin list
- updated screenshot
- added Plugin URI in plugin description
First update. The plugin is working but I will ad more features