Accelerate and protect your website to the maximum with PowerWAF CDN.
With this plugin you can keep dynamic content updated at the edge to increase delivery speed and eliminate page generation time.
How does it work?
This plugin connects to the PowerWAF CDN API and keeps the content of each url up to date.
- Reduction of latency through our servers located around the world.
- Gzip compression of all the resources of each web page on PowerWAF CDN servers at the time of delivery.
- On-the-fly conversion of images to webp format.
- Caching of static content.
- Protection against DDoS attacks.
- Protection against brute force attacks, SQL injection, xmlrpc abuse.
- Protection against malicious file uploads, such as webshells or phishing.
- Protection against specific WordPress site vulnerabilities
With this plugin and PowerWAF CDN the following times are reduced:
- TTFB (time to first byte) to no more than 20 milliseconds.
- Generation time of each page: 0 seconds
- PHP >=7.0
- WordPress >=3.8
Do I need to have a PowerWAF & CDN account?
Yes. In order to use the WAF acceleration and protection services, you need to open an account at www.powerwaf.com.
What is the difference with other CDNs?
PowerWAF & CDN is the only one that caches 100% of your site, including not only the images and stylesheets, but also the HTML content, making the speed reach the maximum possible limits.
Does it protect me against DDoS attacks?
Yes, PowerWAF & CDN protects against denial of service attacks targeting layer 7 and layer 4, i.e. it protects against GET/POST floods and TCP/IP attacks.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„powerwaf.com – WordPress WAF & CDN Plugin“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Übersetze „powerwaf.com – WordPress WAF & CDN Plugin“ in deine Sprache.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Durchstöbere den Code, sieh dir das SVN Repository an oder abonniere das Entwicklungsprotokoll per RSS.
= 1.0.4 *
* Compatibility with WordPress 6.2
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Initial release