Premmerce Search makes the WooCommerce product search more flexible and efficient and gives the additional search results due to the spell correction.
The only plugin you need to improve and ajaxify your WooCommerce Product Search
Provides the possibility to search with autocomplete results
Standart WooCommerce widget
Works with the standard WooCommerce Product Search widget. You don’t need additional settings.
The only Search plugin with the auto correction of the input errors
With the help of this plugin, the products search results within your store will be as relevant as possible for your potential customers. With our plugin, you no longer have to create the databases of synonyms and duplicate the words with common mistakes in the product name or its description.
For example, if your potential customer searches for “Aple” or “Appl”, instead of “No products found”, the plugin will show the Apple products in the results, if you have them in your store.
Premmerce Product Search for WooCommerce has the following correction features:
- Spell correction
- Search for the similar words
- Search for the words with the same pronunciation
- Search for the transliterated words
Additionally enjoy the following Premium Features
- Setting up the minimum number of symbols to start the live search
- Setting up the number of live search (autocomplete) results
- Product search by its SKU
- Product search by its short description
- The ‘All search results’ button
Premium Version last update details
- Hide out of stock items from live search
Most of the users are turning to the e-shops in search of something available at the click of a mouse. After all, this is one of the main advantages of online shopping. That’s why it’s better to hide the things that are out of stock. They don’t have any positive influence on the brand’s reputation and only confuse someone who’s trying to make a satisfying choice. Leaving such items out of the live search and, thus, out of sight solves the problem.
- Show image in live search
The live search in itself is a powerful tool to take into account but make just a few tweaks – and it takes you to a whole other level. This is one of them. Displaying an image along the search results engages the visual element that can be handy. If you’re confident in its quality, it would be imprudent to ignore such a function and not to make use out of the whole product image.
- Show price in live search
Displaying price in the autocomplete form is another add-on to get value out of. This criterion is one of the most deciding and seeing it right away won’t scare customers, instead, it can become an extra push to place an order. The display of attractive numbers is quite convincing and our WooCommerce Product Search acknowledges their potential.
- „Add to cart“ in live search
Finally, this is the one upgrade to go for. Either working on its own or stacked on top of the previous features, this is a mighty addition to have on the site. Just imagine that someone in search of a thing, all he has to do is to start typing and choose from the drop-down variants. If he finds something desired, the „Add to cart“ button won’t go unnoticed.
Read more about: Premmerce Product Search for WooCommerce Premium
You can see how it works on the Storefront theme here: https://storefront.premmerce.com .
You can see how it works on the SalesZone theme here: https://saleszone.premmerce.com .
Plus, you can create your personal demo store and test this plugin together with Premmerce Premium and all other Premmerce plugins and themes developed by our team here: Premmerce WooCommerce Demo.
Compatibility with other Plugins
- Premmerce WooCommerce Product Filter
Full documentation is available here: Premmerce Product Search for WooCommerce
Go to Plugins -> Add New section from your admin account and search for Premmerce Product Search for WooCommerce.
You can also install this plugin manually:
- Download the plugin’s ZIP archive and unzip it.
- Copy the unzipped premmerce-search folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Does the plugin has shortcode for search form?
Yes, the plugin provides [premmerce_search] shortcode, that output’s woocommerce search form with the live search.
Can I add the live search to custom search form?
Yes, you can enter the CSS selector of you search field on the plugin’s settings page.
For example if you are using Ocean WP theme, you can add #s selector to make live search work as well.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Premmerce Product Search for WooCommerce“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
„Premmerce Product Search for WooCommerce“ wurde in 3 Sprachen übersetzt. Danke an die Übersetzerinnen und Übersetzer für ihre Mitwirkung.
Übersetze „Premmerce Product Search for WooCommerce“ in deine Sprache.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Durchstöbere den Code, sieh dir das SVN Repository an oder abonniere das Entwicklungsprotokoll per RSS.
Release Date: Mar 3, 2022
- Update – Freemius sdk to 2.4.3
Release Date: Feb 15, 2022
- Fix – small bugs
- Fix – bug in sql requests
Release Date: Jun 20, 2022
- Update – WooCommerce compatibility version to 6.1.0
- Update – WordPress compatibility version to 5.8.3
Release Date: Aug 16, 2021
- Add – Affiliate
- Add – New languages: German, French, Spanish
- Add – New Pricing Page
Release Date: Feb 25, 2021
- Add – Additional fields for search ( Products SKU, Short description, Products tags, Products categories )
- Add – Hide out of stock items from search
- Add – Replace input placeholder text
- Add – Replace button placeholder text
- Add – Additional fields for autocomplete ( Image, Price, Add to cart button )
- Add – Custom CSS
- Updated freemius sdk to 2.4.2
Release Date: Dec 24, 2020
- Updated freemius sdk to 2.4.1
Release Date: Mar 4, 2020
- Updated WooCommerce compatibility version to 3.9
- Updated freemius sdk
Release Date: Sep 26, 2019
- Updated WooCommerce compatibility version to 3.7
Release Date: Jun 19, 2019
- Updated Premmerce SDK to 2.1
- Updated freemius to 2.3.0
Release Date: Apr 24, 2019
- Updated WooCommerce compatibility version to 3.6
Release Date: Mar 1, 2019
- Security fix
Release Date: Jan 16, 2019
- Added [premmerce_search] shortcode
- Added Force product search option
- Added Search field selector option
- Added spinner while live search processing
- Added OceanWp integration
- Updated freemius to 2.2.3
- Fixed uninstall hook
Release Date: Nov 14, 2018
- Updated freemius version to 2.1.3
- Added WooCommerce 3.5 support
Release Date: Aug 14, 2018
- Fixed invisible products in search results
Release Date: Aug 2, 2018
- Fixed upgrade page
Release Date: Jul 31, 2018
- Fixed WPML permalinks
- Fixed autocomplete with cyrillic strings
Release Date: Jun 22, 2018
- Fixed broken ACF query
Release Date: Jun 19, 2018
- Updated sku search query
- Fixed filter compatibility issues
Release Date: Jun 15, 2018
- Fixed custom database database prefix
Release Date: Jun 15, 2018
- Updated SDK version
- Updated Freemius version
- Fixed autocomplete bug in storefront
- Fixed security issues
- Added WooCommerce 3.4 support
- Added search settings to premium version
- Added additional search fields to premium version
- Added „View all results link“ to premium version
Release Date: Feb 02, 2018
- Added WooCommerce 3.3.0 support
- Updated translations
Release Date: Jan 24, 2018
- Fixed the dependency check on multisite
Release Date: Dec 06, 2017
- Added price to autocomplete results
- Added Premmerce icon to menu
- Added Premmerce version check
- Added WordPress 4.9.1 support
- Added WooCommerce 3.2.5 support
Release Date: Nov 20, 2017
- Added WordPress 4.9 support
- Added WooCommerce 3.2.4 support
Release Date: Oct 19, 2017
- Initial release