Pressmodo Themes Onboarding is a free demo importer WordPress plugin that lets you import the demo you desire in just a single click.
Each Pressmodo theme provides many different demo packages. To install a demo, activate the plugin, then navigate to Appearances → Get started and follow the instructions.
Please note: importing a demo package will result in your site’s database and
wp-content/uploads folder to be overwritten with demo content.
It’s recommended you make a backup of your site if you have pre-existing content.
For more information on how the plugin works, please refer to the FAQ section below.
- PHP version 7.2 or greater is required.
Which themes are compatible?
Only Pressmodo themes are compatible.
How does the plugin work?
Each Pressmodo theme provides a number of demo packages (.zip files) that can be used to install a replica of the live demo.
The onboarding process will require you to upload the .zip file of the demo you wish to install onto your site. The process will then:
- Unpack the demo package within the wp-content folder of your site.
- Start the installation and activation of all plugins required by the demo.
- Replace your wp-content/uploads folder with the necessary demo files.
- Overwrite your site’s database with the one provided by the demo. This will include content, widgets and all necessary settings.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Pressmodo Themes Onboarding“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
v1.0.4 – 24th May 2021
- Fixed: list of installed plugins not showing the „installed“ status correctly.
v1.0.3 – 2nd January 2021
- Added: support for fonts folder from imported theme configuration.
v1.0.2 – 1st January 2021
- Tweak: removed a dependency no longer required.