Your WooCommerce store should offer gift cards!
Gift Cards are convenient and increase sales organically. the WooCommerce Gift Cards plugin makes it easy to sell gift cards to your store. So easy to get started, you can be selling gift cards for your WooCommerce store in 5 minutes!
Purchasing Similar to Amazon.com gift cards, the customer can specify the amount, recipient, and message when purchasing.
Receiving WooCommerce email template system for beautiful emails. Click the link directly in the email to add the gift card to the cart automatically!
Redeeming Integrates into your theme to make redeeming a gift card easy for the customer. Applies the balance after tax, just like cash. New balance shown on the cart and checkout pages.
Guest Checkout Gift cards are not tied to a specific account so guests can receive gift cards without having to create an account.
Compatible with WooCommerce Pre-Orders If you use the WooCommerce Pre-Orders plugin from WooCommerce.com.
Setup is easy! One-click creation of the Gift Card product. Easily customized to suit your needs.
Gift Card Admin See your gift card liability at a glance. View details about individual cards.
PW WooCommerce Gift Cards Pro lets you do more:
- Set Custom Amounts – Allow customers to specify the amount. You can set a minimum and a maximum amount.
- Schedule delivery – Optionally allow customers to schedule when a gift card will be delivered.
- Specify a Default Amount – Choose an amount that will be pre-selected when purchasing a gift card.
- Customer-facing Balance Page – A shortcode to let customers check their gift card balances.
- Adding funds to existing gift card – Customers can add funds to existing gift cards from the Check Balance page.
- Expiration Dates – Automatically set an expiration date based on the purchase date.
- Balance Adjustments – Perform balance adjustments in the admin area.
- Sell Physical Gift Cards – Import existing gift card numbers and balances.
- Manually Generate Gift Cards – Specify the amount and quantity for the cards to create multiple cards in one step.
- REST API – Adheres to the WordPress and WooCommerce REST API standards.
Compatible with WooCommerce 3.0 and higher.
Available in the following languages:
The following currency switcher plugins are supported:
* Aelia Currency Switcher
* WooCommerce Currency Switcher by realmag777
* WPML WooCommerce Multi-currency by OnTheGoSystems
* Multi Currency for WooCommerce by VillaTheme
* WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite by Dev49.net (requires a patch, contact us for details)
* Polylang + Hyyan WooCommerce Polylang Integration
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/pw-gift-cardsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress.
- Navigate to Pimwick Plugins -> PW Gift Cards
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„PW WooCommerce Gift Cards“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
„PW WooCommerce Gift Cards“ wurde in 8 Sprachen übersetzt. Danke an die Übersetzerinnen und Übersetzer für ihre Mitwirkung.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 7.1 and WordPress 6.1
- Fixed an issue where the maximum character length was not being enforced.
- Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 7.0
- Added the ability to reset to the default Email Design.
- New setting to hide the Pimwick Plugins menu. Fixed an issue with displaying the currency with the WOOCS currency switcher plugin by realmag777. Fixed an issue with displaying the currency with the Aelia Currency Switcher plugin installed. Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 6.8
- To fix a conflict with some Themes, changed the hook from woocommerce_before_add_to_cart_quantity to woocommerce_before_add_to_cart_button
- Fixed a bug preventing custom Attributes from being added to the amount Variations.
- Added the Used For Variations checkbox to the Attributes tab.
- Fix for failed payments from the WooCommerce Authorize.Net Gateway when redeeming a gift card.
- Gift Card Number is now available in the New Order email when the Send When Payment Received option is enabled.
- See changelog.txt