SHOW A LIST OF LATEST POSTS
You can show a list of latest posts in your blog with a few customizations in order to reduce bounce rate and get more pageviews.
SEO-friendly and lightweight code
This plugin contains lightweight code to be very fast to load, SEO-friendly, and it is developed to have full compatibility with WordPress 3.1 (2011) up to WordPress 5+ (2019), from PHP 5.6 up to PHP 7.3.
- Show a simple list of the latest blogposts
- You can choose the number of posts and the style for the list.
- Lightweight code to quickly load the page and keep a good pagespeed score
- No cookies are set by this plugin to visitors
- Compatible with all resolutions: desktop, tablet and smartphones
HOW TO USE:
In order to display a list of latest posts using this plugin in your website, you have 2 easy options to have maximum flexibility.
OPTION 1: Use a shortcode
In order to display the output in your specific posts or pages use this code:
In order to display the output in your WordPress template use this code:
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[Recent_Posts title="custom-title"]' ); ?>
OPTION 2: Use a widget
Go to Appearance > Widgets and add Recent_Posts widget where you want to show it.
In order to activate the plugin, just go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and select the .zip file of this plugin.
Then click on activate and the plugin has been installed correctly.
INSTALL FROM WITHIN WORDPRESS
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select ‘Add New’;
- Search for ‘Recent_Posts – Widget and Shortcode’;
- What is the list of recent posts?
WordPress contains all the posts you publish, and by using this plugin, you can show the latest entries in a pre-formatted list to your users.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Recent Posts: Widget and Shortcode“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Release Date: November 15th, 2019