Add valid JSON-LD schema code to your WordPress site with just a few clicks!
The search engines use this code to show your exact business information when you show up in search results
Google uses structured schema data to display special search result features and enhancements
Schema Factory is a simple and quick plugin that is:
- GDPR-compliant: Schema Factory does not collect any user data
- Gutenberg-compliant: Schema Factory works perfectly with or without Gutenberg
- Theme-friendly: The schema code is separate from your theme
Control Your Appearance Online
- Lightweight, fast, and free schema markup
- Just enter your business information and press save
- 100% focused on search engine appearance
- Get rich snippets without touching any code
- Made for all types of businesses
- Works quietly behind the scenes to improve your search appearance
- Hassle-free schema plugin – set it and forget it!
- Thoroughly tested and error-free
- Compatible with other SEO plugins
- Continously updated with new schema features
- Top-tier support from schema.org experts
For advanced schema data like business hours, founding date, price range, google star ratings, and more, check out Schema Factory Pro.
Schema Factory Free Features
Schema Factory Free supports the following types of schema:
- Image – An image you choose to represent your business (Example: a group photo of your company)
- Business Name
- URL – The URL of your website
Support Development of Schema Factory
To show support, consider purchasing the pro version of this plugin
Links, tweets, reviews, and likes are also appreciated. Thank you!
Installing Schema Factory
Install, activate, enter your information, and you’re done. For more information about schema fields, installing, uninstalling, updating, and more check out our documentation.
Manual Installation Instructions
1.) Download the plugin and save it to a memorable location
2.) Login to your WordPress admin and click Plugins > Add New
3.) At the top of the page click Upload Plugin then Choose File
4.) Select the plugin file then click Install Plugin
5.) Activate the plugin.
When the plugin is activated you will have a new option called Schema Factory on your admin panel. Once your information is saved, Schema Factory automatically adds 100% valid JSON-LD schema data to each page of your site. When major search engines like google crawl your site they grab this data and integrate it into their search results.
For extra schema.org compliant features like google review stars and ratings, fully-customizable business hours, and more check out Schema Factory Pro.
- How many sites can I install Schema Factory on?
The free version can be installed on any number of sites. The Pro version can be installed on up to 10 sites per license.
- My schema code didn’t update after saving changes!
The schema code is updated immediately but, depending on how you manage your WordPress cache, it can take longer to appear. Make sure you clear your site & browser cache if you’re not seeing changes in your schema data.
- Is Schema Factory free version compatible with other SEO plugins?
Yes, Schema Factory Free and Schema Factory Pro are compatible with every WordPress plugin. If you discover any issues please let us know and we’ll investigate.
- I can’t update all of the settings in the free version.
The free version of Schema Factory only allows changes to the business name, address, image, and phone number. If you like the plugin and want more features, check out the pro version!
- Any other questions?
Send any schema related questions or feedback through our contact form.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Schema Factory Free“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Übersetze „Schema Factory Free“ in deine Sprache.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Durchstöbere den Code, sieh dir das SVN Repository an oder abonniere das Entwicklungsprotokoll per RSS.
- Removed some debugging tools we forgot about (oops).
- Version 1.0.0 complete