Simple 301 Article Redirect is an easy way to redirect your old articles to new ones directly from the post page. The plugin was developed to ease our company’s internal process. It is useful to us, it may be useful to you too.
- Article Redirection Go to any of your articles to the Redirect 301 section and simply input the final URL you wish to send this article to.
- Filter Articles From Posts -> All Posts of your Admin Dashboard you can filter and order the Redirection Column. The column will give you information about if your post is making a redirection and the final URL to it.
- Install Simple 301 Article Redirect from the WordPress.org plugin directory or by uploading the Simple 301 Article Redirect plugin folder to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Active the Simple 301 Article Redirect plugin from your WordPress settings dashboard.
- Good luck on redirecting your old articles to new ones!
- How can I see a list of redirecting articles
You can filter your articles from Posts -> All Posts by the Redirection Column ( If the column doesn’t appear go to Screen Options and click on the Redirection checkbox ).
- I’ve added an URL to my post but the redirection doesn’t work
Make sure that your URL is a valid one. For example if you didn’t added the http:// or https:// in front of your URL it will not make a redirection.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Simple 301 Article Redirect“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Initial release of the plugin