WP Team is the most versatile and industry-leading WordPress team showcase plugin built to create and manage team members showcases with excellent design and multiple options.
The plugin comes with 3 unique layouts presets and some amazing styling options. You can easily create a great looking team members section on your WordPress site in a few minutes. The main purpose of the plugin is to display team or staff members, but it can be also used to display other kinds of content that require an image and text, so be creative!
It’s perfect to display and manage the members of your staff, team or working force.
Why WP Team is important?
Your visitors want to know the people who are at the heart of your company or organization because it matters. Show your amazing team members to your prospective people to grow trustworthiness between your business and customers. So take your team members page design to the next level easily.
We believe that you shouldn’t be a programmer or hire a developer to create a nice team members page in your WordPress site. That’s why we built the most ultimate WP Team members showcase plugin that’s both EASY and POWERFUL. We can honestly say that this is the most smart plugin in the market of its kind.
WP Team 2.0.0
WP Team 2.0.0 has completely been rebuilt and this provides you now many improvements and new amazing features. Compatible with the new WordPress v.5.x (Gutenberg).
Available Input Fields
- Member name
- Position/Job title
- Short bio
- Social links (Facebook, Twitter…)
You can easily show/hide and customize every field.
Available Layout Presets
Key Features List
- Fully responsive and mobile-ready.
- Slick, elegant, and fast.
- Create unlimited teams, members.
- 3 Unique layouts (Carousel, Grid, and List).
- Shortcode Generator.
- Multiple team shortcodes on one page.
- Clean and intuitive settings panel-no coding required!
- Control columns in different devices.
- Control total members to display.
- Display random order members.
- Margin or space between members.
- Member border, radius, and background color.
- Show/hide every element of a member.
- Social icon position, margin, and shapes.
- Choose the image size from the available crop sizes.
- Photo/Image border and background color.
- Image zoom In/Out effect.
- Detail page link (on/off).
- Detail page fields control.
- Unlimited color & styling.
- 10+ Carousel controls:
-Slide scrolling speed
-Slide to scroll
-Pause on hover
-Infinite loop slider
-Show/hide pagination bullets
-Pagination color and active color
-Auto height etc.
- Highly customizable.
- Order & order by.
- Preloader on/off.
- Touch enabled carousels.
- RTL language support.
- WPML ready.
- Native WordPress widget.
- Fully translatable (POT files included).
- Multisite supported.
- Accessibility for disabled people.
- Custom CSS options.
- Cross-browser supported.
- Compatible with any theme.
- And many more options.
- Loco Translate
- Google Language Translator
Page Builders Ready
- Divi Builders
- Themify Builder
- Fusion Builder
- Genesis Framework
If you have any question about working with WP Team, you can take a look at online documentation.
For Fast Support, and Bug Reporting
We are very responsive about support requests – so if you face a problem or find any bugs, post it in the support, and we will respond within 15 hours (except holidays).
Designed and Developed with Love by ShapedPlugin
Dieses Plugin unterstützt 1 Block.
- WP Team - Best Team Members Showcase Plugin for WordPress
- PHP 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.6 or later
- WordPress 4.3 or later
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working
AUTOMATIC INSTALLATION (EASIEST WAY)
To do an automatic install of WP Team, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click
In the search field type „WP Team“ by ShapedPlugin. Once you have found it you can install it by simply clicking
„Install Now“ and then „Activate“.
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
- Download team-free.zip
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
- Select team-free.zip from your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
- Download team-free.zip
- Extract the team-free directory to your computer
- Upload the team-free directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin.
Is WP Team free?
Yes! WP Team is and always will be free.
How can I showcase team members?
After activating the plugin, you will see “WP Team” in WordPress admin dashboard.
Firstly, Go to “Add New Member” and add members as many as you want.
Secondly, Go to Team Generator > Add New and you will find couple of generator settings tabs.
You can customize the setting fields how you want & publish and you will see a generated shortcode in the bottom area.
Finally, You can add your team in any page or post by shortcode or via the widget control panel or PHP function.
I’d like access to more features. How can I get them?
You can get access to more features when you purchase a license of the plugin. Purchasing a license of WP Team Pro gets you to access the full version of WP Team, automatic lifetime updates, and support.
What if I upgrade to premium version?
Your existing team members content will work with premium version. So you won’t lose your developed contents.
Do I need to have coding skills to use WP Team?
No. You don’t need any coding skills. No more pain writing any shortcode attributes to display team in your site. With just a few clicks, you can amazingly create unlimited team members showcases.
Is WP Team responsive?
Yes, WP Team is fully responsive, mobile and touch-friendly.
Can I add Team anywhere on my website?
Yes, you can add team inside your blog posts, pages, widgets, and anywhere else on your WordPress site with a shortcode or PHP function.
How to show team into my homepage or header.php or PHP files?
<?php echo do_shortcode(‚[wpteam id=“x…“]‘); ?>
Can I have multiple team with the separate setting?
Yes. You can have an unlimited teams with each separate setting in the page, post, template, widget or anywhere you like.
Will WP Team work with my theme?
WP Team works with any WordPress theme if themes are developed according to WordPress standard.
How can I get support if the plugin is not working?
If you face any problem with our plugin or something is not working as it should, first follow the preliminary steps:
Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
If none of the previously listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and plugin versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible.
Ask us at either via our Support or WordPress.org
Where can I report bugs?
If you find a bug, please report it in our active support. You will be replied once the issue is resolved.
Is WP Team Multilingual Ready?
Yes, WP Team is 100% translation ready and tested with WPML, Polylang, Loco Translate, qTranslate-x, GTranslate, Google Language Translator, WPGlobus etc.
Is WP Team ready with multisite?
Yes, WP Team works perfectly with WordPress multi-site network.
How to use ‘WP Team’ in WordPress 5.0 Gutenberg Block Editor
Adding a team using the WordPress 5.0 Block Editor is pretty straight-forward. You can paste the generated shortcode into a ‘Paragraph Block’ or use the ‘Shortcode Block’. It works nicely as classic editor.
Do you like this plugin and want to encourage us for improvement?
Please give the plugin 5 stars rating and your precious appreciation will help us to make it much great in the future.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„WP Team – Best Team Members Showcase Plugin for WordPress“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
„WP Team – Best Team Members Showcase Plugin for WordPress“ wurde in 1 Sprache übersetzt. Danke an die Übersetzerinnen und Übersetzer für ihre Mitwirkung.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
2.2.8 – Jul 16, 2022
- Fix: CSS conflict with Beaver Builder.
2.2.7 – Jun 15, 2022
- Fix: The premium page warnings.
2.2.6 – May 17, 2022
- Tested: WordPress 6.0 compatibility.
- Fix: The option of background color for member image.
- Fix: Deprecated warning of WP Team Gutenberg Block.
- Fix: Some backend assets don’t load properly when the hosting directory is different.
- Updated: The Language (.pot) file.
2.2.5 – Apr 21, 2022
- Improved: The export-import functionality.
- Fix: Elementor addon deprecated warnings.
2.2.4 – Mar 10, 2022
- New: Filter hook ’sp_wp_team_ui_permission‘ added for User role permission.
- Fix: Compatibility issue for Gutenberg block with WP v4.9+ or less.
- Fix: WordPress 5.9 Gutenberg block compatibility issue.
- Fix: An undefined variable warning ($review) when Review Notice has been dismissed.
- Fix: The margin between bullet points of the carousel is large on the Elementor edit page.
- Fix: The member slug edit does not work on the team member page.
- Removed: The TinyMCE button of WP Team from the classic editor.
2.2.3 – Jan 26, 2022
- Tested: WordPress 5.9 compatibility.
2.2.2 – Jan 07, 2022
- New: Elementor addons added.
2.2.1 – Dec 09, 2021
- Fix: Error without team shortcode in Gutenberg block.
2.2.0 – Dec 08, 2021
- New: Gutenberg block.
2.1.8 – Nov 04, 2021
- Improved: Settings page „Save Changes“ and „Reset Tab“ button.
- Removed: „Reset All“ button.
2.1.7 – Oct 14, 2021
- Improved: Backend settings.
- Fix: Several minor issues.
2.1.6 – Sep 06, 2021
- Improved: Plugin security.
2.1.5 – Aug 25, 2021
- New: Shortcode Live Preview option.
- Improved: Plugin codes.
2.1.4 – Aug 11, 2021
- New: Cache Enable/Disable button.
- New: Cache Delete button.
2.1.3 – Jul 08, 2021
- New: Free mode in team carousel.
- Fix: Member(s) per slide issue.
- Fix: Carouse item margin issue.
- Fix: Minor tweaking.
2.1.2 – Jun 10, 2021
- Fix: Missing method error.
2.1.1 – Jun 07, 2021
- New: Export and Import option.
- Fix: Order by date: ascending and descending do not work issue.
- Fix: Social icon spacing issue.
- Fix: Order by name doesn’t work issue.
- Improved: The plugin core styles and scripts conditionally loaded.
- Improved: Few minor tweaking.
- Improved: Settings page border color.
2.1.0 – May 26, 2021
- New: Template overriding system
- New: Show/hide member single page fields in settings page.
- New: SEO-friendly single page slug.
- Update: Plugin framework and whole codebase.
- Update: Plugin language file.
- Improved: Color accessibility for disabled people.
- Improved: Backend Settings panel.
2.0.13 – Apr 22, 2021
- Fix: Source map error issue.
2.0.12 – Apr 19, 2021
- Fix: Premium page responsive issue.
- Fix: Help Tooltip position and styling issue.
- Improved: Dynamic version added in admin scrips & styles.
2.0.11 – Mar 18, 2021
- Fix: Shortcode field responsive issue.
- Improved: Settings page.
- Improved: Help page.
- Tested: WordPress 5.7 compatibility.
2.0.10 – Feb 18, 2021
- New: nofollow relation option for detail page link.
- New: Shortcode copy onClick.
- Improved: Admin UI improved.
2.0.9 – Jan 08, 2021
- New: Mouse wheel scrolling for carousel.
- Improved: Admin setting improved.
2.0.8 – Dec 25, 2020
- New: Touch swipe option on carousel.
- New: Mouse drag option on carousel.
- Improved: Carousel scripts and styles.
- Fix: WordPress 5.6 compatible issue.
2.0.7 – Oct 13, 2020
- New: Member name got HTML support.
- Improved: Member image size option.
2.0.6 – Aug 18, 2020
- Fix: WordPress 5.5 compatible issue.
2.0.5 – Jun 08, 2020
- Fix: Word-break in short bio issue.
2.0.4 – Jan 24, 2020
- Fix: Top Navigation appears from bottom issue.
- Fix: Navigation border hover color issue.
2.0.3 – Jan 06, 2020
- Fix: Member border issue.
- Fix: Carouse autoplay issue.
- Fix: Member single page view issue.
- Fix: Section title margin issue.
- Fix: Margin between members issue on list view.
- Fix: Image zoom in effects issue.
- Fix: Border radius issue.
2.0.2 – Sep 27, 2019
- Fix: Class and Function naming conflict issue.
2.0.1 – Aug 30, 2019
- Fix: Plugins page overlay issue.
- Fix: Pro version activation error issue.
2.0.0 – Aug 29, 2019
- Improved: Admin dashboard UI.
- New: 3 Unique layouts.
- New: Member border, radius, and background color.
- New: Show/hide every element of a member.
- New: Social icon position, margin, and shapes.
- New: Available cropping sizes.
- New: Photo/Image border and background color.
- New: Image zoom In/Out effect.
- New: Detail page link.
- New: Detail page fields control.
- New: 10+ Carousel control.
- New: Preloader.
- New: Page builders supported.
- New: RTL supported.
- New: WPML ready.
- New: Native WordPress widget.
- New: Multisite supported.
- New: Accessibility for disabled people.
- New: Custom CSS options.
- Fix: Other CSS tweakings.
- Fix: Fatal error issue.
- Fix: http & https mixed content issue.
- Preloader on team carousel.
- Backend text edited.
- Add shortcode generator.
- Add infinite loop.
- Auto Play on / off
- Pagination on / off
- Navigation on / off
- First Release