TestRobo Safe Update Plugin
Monitors your site for any updates and will instantly trigger custom tests setup by you
- Now setup auto updates without any fear of breaking the site when you least expect it!
- Save valuable time if you manage multiple WordPress sites and use it for more productive work.
- Get setup in under 5 minutes. No upfront time investment or steep learning curve.
- Automatically check your site for functional and visual changes after any plugin/theme/core update. Checks can also be additionally set to run on a customizable schedule, e.g. daily, weekly, etc.
WHAT IS TESTROBO?
- TestRobo is the #1 Platform For Easy Visual & Functional Tests!
- TestRobo has created a unique recording tool for effortless capturing of test scenarios which anybody can use from anywhere.
- The recorded tests and be re-run manually or automatically based on various triggers and/or a schedule.
- The mouse and keyboard actions are recorded by TestRobo. The user also should mark certain areas on the site which TestRobo will check for visual exactness. These areas can be as small or as big as the user wishes according to what is being tested.
- In addition to adding visual checks in the recording the user can also choose to add text based checks.
- Plus, many more features and improvements are in the pipeline. And we are also taking features requests so try to get yours in before others do.
GET STARTED IN MINUTES
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/testrobo-safe-updatedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress.
- You will need a (FREE) TestRobo API key. It can be generated for FREE in the TestRobo App Settings page.
- Then go to Settings->TestRobo Safe Update screen to insert your API key.
- Specify what tests to run by providing a suite ID. These tests would run automatically when a plugin/theme/core update takes place.
- Will this plugin trigger tests if my updates are automated?
Absolutely, one of the main objectives of this TestRobo plugin is to take the stress out of auto updating your WordPress sites by doing custom checks immediately after the updates.
- What happens if any possible issue is discovered by one of the test executions?
You will receive an email notification instantly asking you to review the results.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„TestRobo Safe Update“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Minor asset improvements
- Minor asset improvements
- Improving plugin description
- Adding assets
- Initial version of the plugin.