The Tierra Billboard Manager plugin for WordPress offers a single, customizable „billboard panel“ through which publishers can present images, animations, audio and video files to tout content they wish to bring to their visitors‘ attention. An administration panel allows content creators to create multiple playlists with custom presentation styles for use in posts and page templates, and a simple menu and control panel allow visitors to browse each billboard within a rotating playlist. Each asset can be linked to any URL, whether its within the current blog or an external Web site.
- Embed single/multiple billboard assets on a post page or template
- Embed single/multiple billboard playlist(s) on a post page or template
We provide customizable short code that can be pasted into any page / post, as well as code to embed into your template. For example code and samples, visit our Billboard Manager page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Select ‚Tierra Billboards‘ from the ‚Settings‘ menu and configure your options.
You can additionally view our recorded screencast for further configuration options.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Tierra's Billboard Manager“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Fixes issues with showtitles not persisting and a bug with wordpress 3.0 upon new activation.
- Fixed bug introduced in 1.11 that could affect existing playlists
- Fixed bug in player that could lead to simultaneous sound playing
- Added logo to admin page.
- Added full-screen capabilities
- Removed audio icon on still image presentations
- Major revisions to asset management and player to accommodate inclusion of remote files within billboard.
- Various bug fixes
- Fixed admin issues reported by users of Internet Explorer