Major features in Tyxo include:
- Monitors the uptime and performance of your blog / website and alerts you if it goes down.
- Showing your latest visitors (with details, country, city, ip, reference page & landing page) (LIVE no delay or processing time)
- Measure how many of your visitors have active Advertising Blocker like „AdBlock“ and many others
- View average execution (PHP) time of your pages
- Visitors patterns helps you to optimise your website’s navigation
- and over 32 other metrics (LIVE no delay or processing time)
Tyxo has an ever-increasing array of extended features developed eveary day. Make sure to keep your plugin up to date.
Visit the Tyxo website for documentation, support, and information on getting involved in the project and community.
Tyxo is cuttently available only in English language.
Please consider helping translate Tyxo at our GlotPress project. Growing the Tyxo community means better software for everyone!
After activation you will be able to sign up or log in to your Tyxo account. If you don’t have just make one. It’s free.
- Can I use my existing WordPress theme?
Yes! Tyxo works out-of-the-box with nearly every WordPress theme.
- Who builds Tyxo?
Tyxo is free software, built by an international community of volunteers.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Tyxo Monitoring“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Create new tyxo account without leaving your Dashboard
- Now you can easaly create public Status Page
- Bug fixes