Unlimited WordPress Widget Areas / Sidebars! Easily create them using this wonderful plugin and automatically display those sidebars below or after post, pages and/or custom post types content without coding!
In need to Widget Areas manually on your template files? PHP code is also provided to each Widget Area dashboard, just copy them and paste it to the area you want them to show!
You can also just paste the Widget Areas shortcodes to display them anywhere you want! Just use this plugin together with Extended Widget Options for WordPress and you will have better control over each widget areas and sidebars you’ve created. Simple!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the full directory into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- Go to Appearance > Widget Areas and start creating your custom Widget Areas
- Then go to Appearance > Widgets to start adding contents
- I hope you’ll love this plugin 🙂
A must have for every site owners using WordPress.
Great plugin from a great company. A plugin with a lot of possibilities.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Widget Areas“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt.Mitwirkende
- Initial Plugin release