WooCommerce PayGate.net Payment Gateway is a payment gateway plugin for WooCommerce.
It integrates PayGate.net’s payment services and allows you to accept all major international and Korean credit cards.
Furthermore it accepts all major Korean banking cards and also supports Virtual Bank Transfers.
See more information at PayGate.net
This plugin installs like any standard WordPress plugin as described at https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins
The simplest way is to find it in WordPress’s plugin repository.
1. Go to Plugins > Add New
2. Under Search, type in „WooCommerce PayGate.net Payment Gateway“ or simply „PayGate.net“ in the search form.
2.1 Find „WooCommerce PayGate.net Payment Gateway“.
2.2 Click Details for more information about the Plugin and instructions you may wish to print or save to help setup the Plugin.
2.3 Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
3. Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
4. Find the new PayGate.net payment gateway in the list of payment gateways inside WooCommerce’s settings page.
Precondition is that you have WooCommerce 2.0 or higher installed and activated.
5. Make your PayGate.net Payment Gateway settings according to your service with PayGate.net:
* ENABLE/DISABLE: Check this to enable the PayGate payment gateway in your WooCommerce shop.
* TITLE: The text you would like the payment gateway to be named in the checkout page (default is “PayGate” obviously)
* DESCRIPTION: This is additional text that can be displayed when PayGate payment gateway is selected on the checkout page. HTML tags can be used.
* MERCHANT ID: This is your unique merchant Id that you have registered with paygate.net.
* MERCHANT HASH SALT: This is your own random “hash salt” string that needs to be registered at in your PayGate account. It is used to verify the transaction and protects from fraud.
* MERCHANT ID IN USE: This is a select box that has two predefined ids “paygatekr” and paygateus” which are used for testing purposes. As soon as the Merchant ID is registered and the parameters are saved, your own ID will also appear in this select box. It allows one to switch between test and production mode. (Please be aware that in test mode there will be no “Server to Server Transaction Verification”)
* CSS STYLE : Here one can select out of the 5 available PayGate styles or select the custom style that can be changed in CSS file of the plugin to make the payment experience look better.
* PAYMENT METHODS: These are the available payment methods that can be managed by the gateway. Here the merchant may choose which of the methods are allowed in the shop. If more then one pay method is selected, the customer has to make a selection on the checkout page.
* RETURN PAGE: This select box lists all available shop pages and incase of a custom “thank you page” the merchant can select it here. The WooCommerce default is “Order Received”.
* DEBUG LOG: When this checkbox is checked the plugin will log all actions into a logfile inside the WooCommerce plugin folder. The path to that file is stated in the lower section of the admin page. Furthermore when checked it gives the admin the chance to easily check the PGIOForm contents on the pay page and he may also “fake” a transaction.
- How do I test the gateway?
Choose „paygatekr“ or „paygateus“ as Merchant ID in use depending on your shop currency (KRW or USD).
This allows you to do some basic payment tests. Please note that with these demo IDs server2server transaction verification is not active.
- I can not select my Merchant ID in the select box MERCHANT ID IN USE?
Please save your defined Merchant ID first, after that it will appear in the select box.
- What to do with the CSS Style?
CSS style 0 to 5 are PayGate’s standard CSS styles. Choose „custom“ to enable the style delivered with the plugin.
You will find custom-form.css inside the plugin’s CSS subfolder.
- May I use HTML in the DESCRIPTION?
Yes, this is possible and allows you to set html tags, images, or links inside the descriptive text that will appear on the checkout payment selection.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„WooCommerce PayGate.net Payment Gateway“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Upgrade to work with WooCommerce 2.1.2
- checkout URL changed from „pay“ to „checkout“
- post id „order“ changed to „order-pay“
- _wpnonce in checkout url added
- Admin settings checks for mandatory fields introduced
- System versions added
- Plugin enabling and Payment Method selection dependant on Shop currency (KRW/USD)
- New payment method: Virtual Bank transfer added
- Transaction Verification introduced
- initial Version.