WooCommerce Sort By Stock is a relatively simple plugin. It does one thing and one thing only: allows you to sort by stock amount in WooCommerce.
Upon activation of this plugin, you will be able to sort products by the amount of stock remaining on your WooCommerce product dashboard page. Simply click on the
Stock admin column to arrange by ascending or descending.
If sorting in ascending order, out of stock items will be shown first, followed by in stock but inventory not managed (no stock amount number), and finally showing in stock items which have a stock amount number, starting with 1 and increasing.
If sorting in descending order, will provide the opposite, starting with items with the largest amount of stock, moving down to out of stock.
- Upload the
wc-sort-by-stockfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- There are no options. Just go to the Products dashboard page, click the
Stockcolumn header, and you will be able to sort by the amount of stock
- Do I need to change any settings when installing this plugin?
No. Once you activate the plugin, you’ll be able to sort by stock amount. No options or setting changes are required.
- Does this change the ordering of products on the front end (what the website visitor sees)?
No. This plugin only allows you to sort by stock amount on the dashboard (backend) of your site. This will not affect your front end in any way.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„WooCommerce Sort By Stock“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Fixed code quality to bring up to PHP style guide standards
- used the $wpdb->prepare() method, just in case
- Added fix to allow plugin to work on sites with changed database prefixes from the default
- Added GROUPBY parameter to query to prevent duplicate product listings
- Fixed an issue where products were ordered incorrectly by stock amount.
- The very first version