Art Store allows artists to sell their work on their own WordPress website using PayPal (or any other third-party payment processor). A horizontal-scrolling gallery with each artwork can be used via a shortcode.
Using the Gallery
The included gallery uses a jQuery library called SmoothDivScroll by Thomas Kahn. You can use this gallery, or not, to display your art pieces. To use the gallery, we’ve included a shortcode. By default, the shortcode will display all your art.
You can limit the number of items that appear by adding a
posts parameter to the shortcode:
You can specify a height or width to attempt to make all your images uniform. You can specify a height, a width, or both, and the gallery will attempt to use your values whilst not altering the aspect ratio of the thumbnail image.
[art-store-gallery height=500] - gallery with height/width set to 500 [art-store-gallery width=500] - gallery with height/width set to 500 [art-store-gallery height=250 width=300] - gallery with height set to 250 and width set to 300
(Note: The gallery will use whatever crop settings you have specified on the thumbnail in the media library — you can change the crop settings by editing the image in the media library.)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Go to Plugins > Add New in the Dashboard.
- Click to browse for xxxx.zip to upload.
Go to Settings
Alternatively, you can copy the contents
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings
- Do I need a PayPal account to use this plugin?
Not necessarily. But you will need some kind of third party payment processor that either gives you a link to your purchase page or an embeddable HTML code.
- Where can I submit features requests, bug enhancements, and issues?
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„WP Art Store“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- added an meta value empty field check if product information is set but no value is saved
- set mousewheelScrolling to false to disable. can still scroll by click/touch and by hovering over the edges
- fixed a bug that displayed the current product in the related products widget
- Initial release
- For full changelog/revision history, see commits on Github