WP Popup + Optin is a customizable WordPress popup plugin with an optin form to help you build your list of subscribers! Using this plugin is the best way to build your list as popup in unblockable and it comes with a few great looking theme colors for you to choose from to save you a lot of time.
You can also set how often you want the popup to show so to be sure your site visitors will not be annoyed by the popup. Totally free for you to use and we’ll be adding some more features soon. Also has a feature where you can use a custom HTML as content for the popup, perfect for something like advertising a product or a notice for your visitors. WP Popup Optin is fully responsive to so it will look great when viewed using a tablet or mobile.
- 3 theme colors for you to choose from
- Customize texts inside the form
- Adding a custom image (your product or prize)
- Set how often you want the popup to show
- 4 layouts for you to choose from
- Use a custom HTML instead of a form as content for the popup
- WYSIWYG editor when using custom HTML
- Fully Responsive Popup (Tablets and Mobiles)
- Works with Contact Form 7
WP Responsive Popup + Optin is very easy to use and to help you build your list of subscribers. Download the plugin now and see how it can help you build your list of subscribers!
Leave comments here if you have any questions or requests.
- Download and Extract the zip file and copy/paste the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- Visit wp-admin -> WP Popup+Optin -> Settings to configure popup settings
- Visit wp-admin -> WP Popup+Optin -> Email List to view the list of emails
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„WP Responsive Popup + Optin“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- works now with contact form 7 when using custom HTML and other shortcodes
- can now change font size of title and text in admin settings
- fixed cookie issue with Chrome
- updated so custom HTML and standard text can now accept HTML tags like a (link), br, em, strong, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, b, i, u.
- updated some styling for header tags, bold, underline, italic. So it’s now supported by HTML content and the standard text