Simple to use project managment post type for designers / freelancers / anyone.
Set project specifics add description and project details, then monitor the project through the comments section, with special front end image/file upload in comments.
Projects are fully protected, only viewable by users assigned to them.
Very simple, very easy. Use the built in comment system of WordPress to increase your productivity.
Add Project custom post type
Add Project Type Taxomony for Projects
Project Type (taxomony)
Start Date – jquery datepicker
End Date – jquery datepicker
Payment Options (No | Part + % | Yes)
Project Users – WordPress Users
Project Attachments – listed in metabox and can be deleted
Projects Filterable By:
Project Managment Options:
Notifcation From Name (Email From Name)
Notification From Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Custom Titles For Fields On Included Page Template
Allow/Disallow Comment Uploads
Custom CSS for included Page Template
Included Page Template W/T Simple Styling/Layout To Display Projects (can be over-written by adding a
single-projects.php to the current theme)
Notification System Which Emails Project Users When Project Updated / Or Commented
Adds Upload Field To The Projects Comments Section Allowing New Files To Be Uploaded (And Wp Allowed File Types), Which Get Added As Attachments To Post And Included In The Comment
A Support page which can send your wp details (server info, plugins active, etc) with your custom message to make support much easier.
Credits have to go to Fat Cow Hosting for use of there great folder icon (released under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License | http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons)
- Download and Unzip the
wp-project-managment-ultimatefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Why is it when i create a project and i try to view it i get a 404 error?
This means your rewrite rules haven’t yet been updated (associated with permalinks). All you need to do is navigate to Settings->Permalinks and just hit the save changes button.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„WP Project Managment Ultimate“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Bug Fixes
- Updated forum link
- Added WP widget to list a users posts
- Added WP short code to sliest users projects [wp-project-managment]
- fixed missing link in email notification
- better support for sub domains when setting from email address
- fixed 404 errors for projects on plugin activation
- fixed FAQ page link in help page
- better contextual help – removed help/support page replaced with contextual help screen objects
- minor bug fixes
- Added help tabs to project edit screen
- Added help tabs to project view screen
- Fixed typo on help / support page
- Added POT file for translations
- Added „productivity“ tag for repository
- Added permalinks 404 error to the FAQ section
- Added FAQ Link step on the plugins support page
- Changed step 1 in the install instructions to better explain the process
- Changed folder name in step 2 of the install instructions
- Reformatted the readme description for better visibility in the plugins directory
- Updated Plugin URI to reflect the plugins project page on http://no-half-pixels.com
- No Changes Yet