Tw WP Reliable Cookie Bar, when a user clicks on the „accept“ button saves the information into the browser localStorage.
Some cookie bars save the information into the cookies. Cookies are sometimes cleared by the users, because of some issues, or different reasons. If a person clears often the cookies, each time they enter your website will see the cookie bar back again. However with this cookie bar, they will not see it again, unless they clear the localStorage automatically or manually.
The localStorage does not expire.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-reliable-cookie-bardirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->WP Reliable Cookie Bar screen to configure the plugin
Can I contribute?
The project is GPL 3.0 licensed. Thus if you want to contribute to open source you are very welcome.
Many people would like to enhance some functionality, add new ones, etc. Feel free to star and edit the project on GitHub.
Can I suggest new features?
If you’d like the WP Reliable Cookie Bar to have new functionalities. You can open a new issue on GitHub.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„WP Reliable Cookie Bar“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Version: 1.5: fixed error in height:fit-content syntax
- Version: 1.4: made text and button in a column + height fit-content
- Version: 1.3: enhanced css
- Version: 1.2: Fixed typo and fixed css
- Version: 1.1: Fixed position of text for some users
- Version: 1.0: First release